tuscl

Intense lap dances

Friday, June 3, 2016 7:12 PM
This one stripper she's a Mexican beautiful girl and she knows me from coming in the club and getting dances but she always gave me excellent lap dances ! First she would put a cloth on my lap I guess incase I cam and then she would just start grinding away like crazy non stop and sometimes I would explode and she would just laugh and say are u serious like she was suprised or happy and she told me it's ok and a lot of guys do it . She always gives me heavy grinding dances and sometimes asks me if I'm okay and I say yea but idk if she's trying to get me to cum or not usually I don't but once in awhile I do cause hwr grinding is so heavy !

7 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Yet another reason building that wall is a terrible idea.
  • ShaquilleThunder
    8 years ago
    Never had a lap dance that was close to making me cum. Maybe the Toledo clubs aren't the right ones to go to.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Do the Toledo clubs do good grinding ?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Yet another reason building that wall is a terrible idea." Great comment!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Yes lets' not build t he wall because only 68% of immigrants, legal and illegal collect publicly funded benefits. Morons.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She must have stomped your nuts
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Sticks and stones, @Skibum. Everyone agree that immigrants from Mexico depress wages for American workers and present some of the fiscal burden that you are talking about (something like 1/4 % of GDP). Still the idea of building a $25B wall is pure fantasy and the raving of complete idiot. No matter who is elected, that wall will never be built. I promise. In the years I've been lurking, you've ranted on about immigrants -- but not once have you acknowledged the cause of the Great Recession that wiped out something like $15 Trillion in wealth, and which still has the country on the hairy-edge of deflation. The G.R. was caused by deregulation on Wall Street and bankers who packaged shit-mortgages into securities that no-one could understand. Everyone agrees that immigration is a problem -- but try to put that problem in perspective.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion