Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Intense lap dances

Stripperheels

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This one stripper she's a Mexican beautiful girl and she knows me from coming in the club and getting dances but she always gave me excellent lap dances ! First she would put a cloth on my lap I guess incase I cam and then she would just start grinding away like crazy non stop and sometimes I would explode and she would just laugh and say are u serious like she was suprised or happy and she told me it's ok and a lot of guys do it . She always gives me heavy grinding dances and sometimes asks me if I'm okay and I say yea but idk if she's trying to get me to cum or not usually I don't but once in awhile I do cause hwr grinding is so heavy !

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Yet another reason building that wall is a terrible idea.

Profile picture for ShaquilleThunder
ShaquilleThunder
•

Never had a lap dance that was close to making me cum. Maybe the Toledo clubs aren't the right ones to go to.

Profile picture for Stripperheels
Stripperheels
•

Do the Toledo clubs do good grinding ?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"Yet another reason building that wall is a terrible idea."

Great comment!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Yes lets' not build t he wall because only 68% of immigrants, legal and illegal collect publicly funded benefits. Morons.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She must have stomped your nuts

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Sticks and stones, @Skibum.

Everyone agree that immigrants from Mexico depress wages for American workers and present some of the fiscal burden that you are talking about (something like 1/4 % of GDP). Still the idea of building a $25B wall is pure fantasy and the raving of complete idiot. No matter who is elected, that wall will never be built. I promise.

In the years I've been lurking, you've ranted on about immigrants -- but not once have you acknowledged the cause of the Great Recession that wiped out something like $15 Trillion in wealth, and which still has the country on the hairy-edge of deflation. The G.R. was caused by deregulation on Wall Street and bankers who packaged shit-mortgages into securities that no-one could understand. Everyone agrees that immigration is a problem -- but try to put that problem in perspective.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement