tuscl

The Dancer getting screwed on the song count: What would you do?

Friday, June 3, 2016 8:29 AM
Yesterday, the tables got turned in my favor for the VIP song count. I went to the club to see my ATF. We eventually headed to the VIP. With the drinks I'd been buying and the stage tips I'd been giving, the smallest bill I had to do my customary greasing of the bouncer was a 20, so I said fuck it and gave it to him. The way my ATF works with me is she lets me tip her what I think is fair for what we do (though she kind of knows what to expect based on the first few times when she used to give me set amounts), but the expectation is dances are paid for on top of the tip. Which I'm fine with. When we finish, we go to the bouncer (who keeps track of the song count for the dancers in the VIP), and he says it was 2 songs. It certainly wasn't, it was either 5 or 6 depending on whether a stage set skip was included in it. Seems like my larger tip to the bouncer, which is meant for privacy only, earned me him possibly hooking me up on the count. My ATF was a little taken back, but didn't say anything then or the rest of the day about it. I paid it and then gave her another tip that covered most of the difference. If So, what would you do if that happened to you: Be honest, make up for it, or let it slide?

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'd rectify the situation & pay for fhe correct # of dances
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Enjoy it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Well, it sounds like she got the same money and the house got less? So things should be cool?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The only place I'm looking to screw a stripper is between the legs. So I'd pay the dancer in full what she would have made from the number of dances that we did. I don't care that the club doesn't get its cut (the bouncer effectively waived any right to that money) but the dancer should get paid what she's owed. Most especially if she's an ATF.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I would verify with the dancer and pay the correct price.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Just as I wouldn't pay for dances I didn't get I would always pay for dances that I did get so yes I would pay her the full amount.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Agree with James. The house actually got screwed(if that's possible) by only getting a cut of 2 songs. I would pay the dancer for all dances, plus the obligatory tip, and everybody wins(except the house).
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Agree with James. Id just pay her what y'all did do along with the tip. Seems to me she's profiting from the situation since she's only paying for 2 songs and you're covering the difference.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Pay up
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Pay the dancer, screw the house. Especially as she's your ATF.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I agree it worked out well for her, but as she's my ATF there was no way I wasn't going to make sure she was taken care of. I feel very little remorse over shorting the house (there was only a smidge of guilt) but was curious about how often a dancer could be screwed over by a miscount in a situation like that. I would've thought there were enough guys here who've been screwed by a dancer purposely over counting that they wouldn't try to rectify it, but I guess I was pleasantly wrong there!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Why screw over one dancer because a different one screwed you? If a dude throw aa punch at me I don't hit his friend.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Next time you see her make sure she's happy and maybe offer to pay what she had been shorted. Since she's your ATF I'm guessing you want to keep her in that category. If it was some random dancer you'll never see again in some random club you won't be in again anytime soon I certainly wouldn't loose much sleep over it - but your situation isn't that.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I did tip her extra what was shorted in the dance count. I never hesitated about that, and she certainly was taken care of money wise even before then. It was just the situation that got me thinking if girls do get screwed when something similar happens.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm assuming there's a mutual understanding by all parties that the pl will pay at least the difference of the extra dances and the club is the only one losing out.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I would pay the full amount.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Agree with those who say screw the house and pay the dancer for all of them. You pay the same either way, but she gets more for the same amount of work. Especially if you included your regular tip. Make sure you *say* something to her, as well, to let her know you're thinking of her. Something like, "I know that was really six, so here's the difference."
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Of course you pay her the difference -- we have rare consensus on this point. But why in the world would you feel even a "smidge" of guilt over shorting the house?
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Maybe the two songs were both medleys.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I don't want to put words in op's mouth but I think what he's asking is what if a customer decided to not pay any more than the bouncer charged the house. The stripper ends up dancing(in his example) 3 or 4 songs for free...
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    As long as she was satisfied with what she got... do you really care if the club got a smaller cut?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Agree, i would pay her what she's owed. We bitch about ROB so we are no better if we do the same.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion