tuscl

Calling a Hustler's Bluff

Just chilling at the bar. Fine young thing comes up and goes straight to telling me everything she'll do otc and what she expects in return. I sense that she's expecting me to spend a lot itc for never to be fulfilled promises. I made a suggestion that we not wait and get started here and now. She disappeared with her consort.

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sadly though most guys itc are very inexperienced so that crap probably works 8 times out of 10.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Either that or the ole' meet me at the motel 6 down the road in 2 hours, but pay me now... and then they never show up. Wonder how many dudes fall for that on a nightly basis?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess her bark was worse than her bite.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Tell her "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hand job today."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I'll pay you $100 today, and $100 tomorrow for FS ITC.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Remember, with CR/VIP room time, you can get a theft of services arrest, but you can't get a theft of services arrest for no tips for extras.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @gammanu95: Sounds like Wimpy has amped up his game, lol.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 Gammanu95
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Imamutt - you handled her nicely. She talked big - and she had no intention of delivering. Calling her bluff saved you a lot of money and frustration.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, no time like the present. Call their bluff. Most of them will fold or go back to VIP and do things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion