tuscl

Street Walkers

JBBJ
Arizona
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 12:49 PM
I haven't picked up a SW for a while and was wondering where they are hanging out these days. Van Buren and Broadway were hot spots and so was buckeye, then 51st ave and McDowell, The last place I picked one up was on 27th ave. Been driving around on a few occasions and end up in front on my computer with tissue. Any new information on the best place to cruise for hookers?

16 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Your mom's house.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Why would you mess with SW's when there's so many strippers that will fuck?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I"m not into it but USAsexguide has a section devoted to street walkers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    This is an international forum. Are you talking about Phoenix? It doesn't seem to have a Broadway St. It does maybe have some kind of a Broadway Neighborhood. Do you mean some place like around Van Buren and 1st St? Here is the other place you mentioned: [view link] On Semiconductor, 50th and McDowell [view link] 5005 East McDowell Road Phoenix, AZ 85008 USA SJG Lady Love, remastered 2007 Cowbell Songs [view link] Guitar Lesson [view link] [view link] Procol Harum w/ Robin Trower, 1971 [view link]
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Try this one for greek [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fucking SJG (the straight one) has way too much time on his hands
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You forgot, I'm a buzzkill, The Ultimate Buzzkill. SJG
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Try MLK Blvd.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    The streetwalkers have dried up in Detroit. Used to have to beat them off with a stick anywhere in the Cass corridor, Michigan Ave all the way out to Ypsilanti, many other spots I've forgotten. I can't remember the last time I saw one.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    dont fall for the @JBBJ troll act people. @JBBJ is probably another crap identity that @mikey made up, just like @rickthezoo, @CaraLynn87, @4got2wipe, @TheeOSU, and many others. none of these places @JBBJ is talking about is real how did i deduce this? i am a space genoious so i win
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Grand1511 is right - I've seen several on MLK boulevard -
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    This guy has reviewed the Same Club 13 times in the last 2 years. Is there only one club in Phoenix ? Now let's go lookin for street walkers ! Geesh !
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    They're still going strong in Atlanta though in a much more smaller scale than it used to be. Especially on Fulton Industrial Blvd and Metropolitan Parkway (the old Stewart Avenue). Most SW's have now migrated to Backpage
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Yeah Backpage is referred to as sw's with a phone.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I wish this thread had auto-locked itself after ime's response
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Actually I was advised one that Van Buren was still hotspot for sex and drugs. So it is real, but the Phoenix police have so many problems with Mexican and SA gangs, their task forces would focus in the sex and drug trades as easy money for the cartels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion