tuscl

Do club bouncers/managers bother you when a VIP session or last song is coming t

jojojo897
California
Monday, May 30, 2016 2:30 AM
Most clubs? Some clubs? Rare occasion? I'm sure everyone's experience with a dancer is that she'll let you know when you're on the last song or last minutes of your session. It makes sense since it's 'her time' where she can start moving on to another customer once your time with her is up. Working efficiently right? Plus it's hard fathom whether a bouncer/manager does keep up with all the gentlemen getting dances. I have heard some workarounds. Apparently some clubs have a sort of dancing meter where you feed cash to like a vending machine. With the short list of dancers I've gone with, it's surprising how different they are when it comes to paying for their time in VIP. Some keep track of the songs like a hawk while others seem to not be too bothered by it when caught up in the moment of intimacy or interesting conversations. I even had an instance where a dancer wanted 'me' to keep track of it just cause she was really comfortable with my personality. This is so I can avoid the worst case scenario. I don't want to get myself or the dancer into any trouble with management if we end up going past what I paid for. It would suck to develop a good reputation at a club only to have it go down the drain. One example was my last visit where I paid $300 worth of songs which should be around fifty minutes or so but looking over to my watch, we've been in VIP for well over two hours. Maybe some clubs have that train of thought where if they notice a regular customer coming back, they may be somewhat more lenient with you. I don't know. Only time will tell as I continue to venture longer.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Rarely.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    How would they know it's really coming to an end? The dancers, at least within my experience at a wide variety of clubs, all want to know whether to continue. I will say at the one club I visit regularly, they will come to the VIP room you are in when it's clear you are done, but they also watch everything carefully there.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yea
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    The only times I ever had management intervene is when dancers start tearing my clothes off and try to get me to fuck them at the stage.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some of the clubs here have a system where the PL puts his money in a meter in the VIP booth -- this is to get around the law that anything the PL puts in the dancer's hand is considered a tip and the club cannot touch. In those clubs, once the meter runs out, a bouncer comes by to tell you your time is up... makes sense, because the club is not taking any $ from the dancer, the only way they get paid is if the PL puts more money in the meter. In those clubs where there's no booth meter -- that is, the club charges the DANCER by how many songs they've been in the VIP -- the bouncer does not come by. Either the dancer finishes up and gets out in time, or she gets charged for another song or VIP.
  • seawa
    8 years ago
    The managers at the club that I go to the most keep track of the time. They also monitor the cameras in the private areas. I pay the manager for the time before the dance starts and they don't come back until time is up. The dancer and I glance at the time to make sure she doesn't get caught doing something she shouldn't. In my experience, the better the relationship that the dancer has with the manager, the more lenient with time they are. Because of this, the dancers will not only ask to add more time, but also to make sure I tip the manager well.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    "In those clubs where there's no booth meter -- that is, the club charges the DANCER by how many songs they've been in the VIP -- the bouncer does not come by. Either the dancer finishes up and gets out in time, or she gets charged for another song or VIP." If that is the case then I'll need to verify this with the dancer. What I remember in one conversation, the club takes like fifty percent of the amount of songs you pay up front when entering the VIP area/room. I'll most likely talk to the entrance bouncer about it on how the whole club stays running to help shed some light on the situation especially when we all have that sort of mindset in making sure a business stays active without hiccups. I would feel bad if I literally have been spending like less than half in cost during my time in the VIP and the dancer gets charged for the length of how long we actually stayed in there. Through my experience though, it doesn't seem like they get charged for it. Who knows what goes on in the back-end though. Rules do get broken once in awhile.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    In my experience: In no extras clubs - yes almost always "remind" you your time is almost up. Sometimes they are discreet, sometimes it's like a siren is going off. Extras club - almost always left alone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It sounds like your club works different than most clubs I visit (or I'm misunderstanding your post). In the clubs I visit VIP is by block of time & not by song & a staff member often keeps track of fhe time so you're not in there for a longer block of time than you paid for - and one pays for the room fee ahead of time & you negotiate w/ the dancer her tip which the club has nothing to do with (you pay the dancers directly either b/f or when you're done w/ the VIP session) . Now that I think about it it seems the issue w/ you is that you have to pay upfront for dances & perhaps pay the club instead of the dancer directly - but this method is the exception rather than the norm in most clubs/areas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In most clubs dances are in a separate lap-dance area which one does not have to pay to use (generally) & one gets as many dances as they like then pay fhe dancer directly at the end.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    Now that you mention it, that does sound different than the way the operations work at the local club I'm hitting up. Is that how most clubs you visited work in VIP? There actually does seem to be a separate lap dance area in the club but I would never bother with it seeing as how the club itself has 'set prices' where paying more gets you a better deal. $20 Topless $30 Nude $50 VIP 2 Songs Nude $100 VIP 5 Songs Nude $200 VIP 30 Minute Topless $300 VIP 30 Minute Nude I'm guessing the first two are for the 'lap dance area'. I've only done 'timed' VIP twice since I realized you're better off just paying for songs (each song is 3 minutes). With that said, I never tried to do any negotiations so I may also bring that up to the bouncer or manager if that's allowed. I often wait for the DJ to announce that extra song special so I'd get the $100 VIP 6 Songs instead of 5. Everything is still confusing how everything works in this club which is why I'm going to ask about them on my next visit. I actually see some negotiating going on since even when the extra song special was over, I would ask a dancer if we can still do it and she would brush it off like nothing and say that's fine. I would pay the manager or bouncer the $100 and tell him '6 songs' along with the dancer's name. I get the 'okay' ...then the dancer and I head over to the VIP area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are clubs w/ whacky price structures & this may often vary by geographic area - IME one either goes song by song in the lap-dance area or does a block of time in VIP and in my area VIP is private & usually done to get extras (at least w.r.t. those that know what they are doing) - so if one is not interested in extras then they usually stick w/ the dances in the lap-dance area - but there seem to be clubs that offer multi-song specials which probably make it a better deal but one also needs to pay more upfront & the dancer may turn-out to be a dud whereas on a song-by-song basis one can cut-off a dud after one song.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And I would avoid those kinds clubs Subraman speaks of, where you feed your money into a reverse ATM machine. You know the real reason for it is to make everybody comply with the tax code. Front Room Friendliness, then OTC. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion