tuscl

'Covered' LD - ?

While passing through VIP in a no extras policy club, I notice a dancer giving a lap dance with her hands covering her pussy. I can only think of one reason for her doing this.

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    you know, you mentioned that patrons have complained about you staring at them, looks like they were right.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Haha, I'm with Shailynn on this one; put your head down and the blinders up when going through the VIP. If you're noticing what a girl is doing with her pussy while giving another customer a private dance, you're too deep in their business and in major snaking territory.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Nope. Not a voyeur. Just an eidetic memory and incredible field of vision. I can take in a whole room at a glance from a single focal point. As for looking at that one patron, I only glanced his way bc he was staring holes through my head. Just last night a custy was staring at me and I never looked his way, but I sensed trouble. He kept inching closer and closer, and I side stepped as he tried to lean into me. I think it was SJGay trying to cop a feel.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Some of the girls, if they're going to let you DATY them, the keep both hands close by. This may have been what you were seeing.

But later, after they know you better, then they'll let you use your own hands to introduce some gentle spreading, as they seem to like this, if one knows how to do it well. :)

Otherwise, the girl may have just been spreading herself, showing pink.

Make sense? Fit with what you saw?

SJG

Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs - 07 - Lady Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BHRDXZw…
    The live versions of this song lack the cow bell. I feel that it is necessary.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Not sure that's the case, fingers extended outward, toward him, not turned inward... But, this is a single frame 'snapshot', not streaming 'video'. None of my biz anyway, just curious about a technique I hadn't seen before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion