tuscl

$5 Lunch Buffet – …at a strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"This may be the most bizarre recommendation I’ll ever make, but I will say, that my lunch at the strip club at noon on a Thursday was the best lunch buffet I’ve had."

The writer does did not like the ambience, but he did like the food. Is he gay?

http://www.spottedbylocals.com/sanfranci…

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, I would not say so. At a few clubs in Houston, they had great lunch buffets. I ate, then enjoyed some extremely beautiful women dancers there.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

"Is he gay?"

Well, he was in San Francisco.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good point, motorhead.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love a good buffet
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I was good until he mentioned the sushi on Tuesdays... I'll pass on that!
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Despite some of the things I've happily dined on at clubs, the thought of ever eating a meal at one has always disgusted me. Am I alone with that mindset? Maybe I just need to man up and give it a shot one of these days...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm always afraid that I'll spend the evening on the shitter after partaking of the free Follies buffet.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The lunch buffet at Gold Club in SF -- where that writer was -- is pretty damn good. I don't know about "best lunch buffet I've ever had", but it exceeds expectations considering it's only $5 and at a strip club ... and the strip club that usually has the most beautiful lineups in SF. The lunch buffet at the other buffet-serving club, Hustler Club is a notch down, but still only $5 and still ranges between good-enough and very good.. The girls and managers eat the food, so I'm hoping that's an indication there's no secret ingredient in the alfredo sauce.

-->"Despite some of the things I've happily dined on at clubs, the thought of ever eating a meal at one has always disgusted me."

I was like that for DECADES... until I gave in and tried it at a higher-end club with a decent kitchen. I would not eat at a low-end club, but some of these clubs are serious about their kitchens. And, as I posted in the other thread, buying your stripper lunch is the single best investment you can make in the strip club -- a $14 burger buys me the 20-25 minute wait time (no idea why it takes so long), plus another 20-30 minutes to eat, plus easily another 20 minutes lounging around digesting time. I do not tip the girls during this time, nor do they ever ask ... though I do get several drinks into them, and that adds to the cost.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Some clubs on this country have serious restaurants as part of the deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion