tuscl

best diet plan for SWers and TUSCLers

s88
New York
Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:46 AM
Obesity is a big problem among us. I Have a solution for that. Purging!!!!! Strippers can throat gag on dick and purge their last meal in VIP. PLs need to buy a 12 inch dildo and put it down their throat. Drink a couple glasses of water before you purge to make it come up easier.

8 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Ah. That's why gay guys tend to be thin and lesbians are often fat ?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Let's think about this? Having a dancer puke all over VIP to loose a few pounds... I'm sure that would go over nicely with the management! It would be amusing to walk in the club with a 12 inch dildo stuffed in my pants.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    No thanks. I like my method better. Cut out a lot of the sugary drinks like most of the soda I was drinking and walk and lift some Dumbbells in sets of ten at a time three sets with 45 seconds breaks in between, maybe up to 5 sets if I'm not getting tired, plus 3 sets of ten push ups, etc and I was losing over a pound a week for the last two months until some relatives came to visit last week and dropped off some cookies. I only exercised one day last week so that may have contributed to not losing hardly at all last week. I've lost over 12 pounds in the last two months though.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It was the extra sugar and lack of strength training to keep my muscles that I believe caused me to gain weight over the years. I noticed you don't really bulk up your muscles at all unless you are really stressing your muscles as much as you can on a very consistent basis. I think females can easily lose weight using some light weight Dumbbells and cutting out excess sugar. Caffeinated soda is addictive. It took me a while to cut down and I had been drinking 2.5 cans a day. Now just half a can. I don't like coffee. Oh getting as much sleep as you can reduces your appetite as well. I'll get extra sleep versus exercise and lose more weight by sleeping more.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jiz in my pants and vomit on the couch lol Management would love us lol
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think Sharkhunter is more on the money. Purging with a 12 inch dildo down your throat? Sounds like something the troll SJ GAY would recommend. I'm reminded of the Valley Girl era joke: "I have Bulimia, Gag me with a spoon!"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bucket of KFC prefect pre game meal for Da LDK"ing
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'll just eat nothing but pussy for a day or two
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion