tuscl

Favorite way to get a HJ

Friday, May 27, 2016 12:42 PM
For those of you that enjoy the occasional HJ ITC (especially since it is the cheapest extra), do you have a favorite technique that you like a dancer to use? Do you prefer discreet or just have her whip it out without any effort to hide what she's doing? Do you prefer her to kneel down in front of you and look up at you while she gives you the HJ or do you have some other type of preference? As much as I enjoy a dancer taking my dick out without any regard privacy, that only happens on the more private VIP room. I prefer getting a HJ in the lap dance booth with it being more discreet. I find it to be a bigger turn on if the dancer tries to hide what she's doing, I guess it just feels more risky even though management probably doesn't care. My favorite position is with the dancer totally naked on top of me and facing me while she straddles my legs. She unzips me but keeps me buttoned and uses a little of her saliva as lube. She wraps one hand around my dick while she grinds her hips. I keep one hand squeezing one of her tits and another squeezing her ass/setting the rythym. I find this technique to not only be the most enjoyable, but also is a position that is really close to a fucking position. While a HJ doesn't feel as good as FS, it can still feel pretty damn good. I got a HJ from a new dancer the other day and it was a great, long orgasm. She also talked dirty during the entire thing which made it even hotter. She's got a lot of potential and I could see her possibly becoming a new ATF depending on what else is available.

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not really into paying for HJ. But when done with civvies, doing with intense DFKing is always nice. In AMPs, I usually go for FS. But when it has been HJ, sometimes with intense DFKing. Other times I've given the girl a titties and front side massage. That worked well. Aunt Flo was visiting. In strip clubs, where the do 'extras', I've opted to DATY them. It avoids the blue balls situation, and it has a big effect on the girl. SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Ahhh football guy, thanks for reminding me of the many fond memories of the sexual vixen pleasing me. My all time favorite is one girl with the sweeting looking fit and round ass along with perfectly made labia. I love inhaling her roast beef, and when she gives me the hj while sticking her perfect ass in my face to play and explore her holes, it's no wonder I can only last 2-3 songs. She always adds the dirty talk and strokes my ego while stroking my "hard, veiny clock", and when finished she giggles like a school girl and cuddles up next to me. I better get a $100 and get to VIP soon.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Love me a handjob. Frankly, most of the time I'll take a HJ over a CBJ. Among my faves: I'm sitting, she's stand facing away from me with her legs spread. She bends over, reaches between her legs to give me the HJ. I get to kiss or spank her ass and pussy while she does it. We stand next to each other, about two feet from the mirror. She cuddles into me, I read behind her to play with her ass or pussy. She makes me splooge onto the mirror
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My favorite way to get a handjob is after a good massage. After she's rubbed down my entire body with the oil, teased my nuts while doing my legs, and on the flip has gradually moved closer to the main event.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ You sound like an AMP customer, as that is how it usually goes. I am not the typical AMP customer, carefully selecting a girl I really like and smooth talking her, backing her up against a wall, and letting the DFKing start, and then getting mind blowing FS, but no massaging. Your way is more what most guys go for, and what the girls are used to. :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The girl's don't always go for it my way. But often enough they do, and it becomes more like a first civilian date, and it is mind blowing for both parties. And all the girl wants is more of the same, and they will still be talking about it the next time I come into the shop, like weeks later. SJG Miles Davis, Prestige Recordings [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"^^^^^^^^^^^^^ May I offer that and a soothing prostate massage brother Subraman? Satisfaction guaranteed dear brother! :) " Sproing-oing-oing! I mean, uh, no homo!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    gmd nailed it. For the best handsy nothing beats an experienced Asian honey at an AMP. Leave you faxed and confused.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Doesn't have to be an Asian girl at an AMP. In fact, I've never been to an AMP. My favorite massage lady is quite American, a petite little raven haired cutie with heavenly hands who might be the subject of an article or three. Completely and totally American. Talented LMT. Knows exactly how to use her hands.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's been so long that I don't remember ever getting a hj itc. It probably happened a time or two, but I don't remember it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I got one today the way the OP described - it was in a club w/ private curtained booths and the seat was a low armless padded seat so she could get on me FCG while having her feet on the floor and she would go up and down on me like we were fucking except it was her hand and not vagina going up and down on my dick and felt good although I'm not a huge fan of HJs. About a week ago I was at a mid-tier mixed club and was getting bar-side floor-dances from an AA - she asks if it's ok if she can use some lube and I say of course - she proceeds to go inside my commando short's leg and start her magic - she then just pulls him out and is giving me a great HJ w/ my dick out at the bar - a fellow dancer comes by and my dancer tells her "look at this beautiful cock - look what a beautiful head it has", while my bare cock is in my dancer's hand - the other dancer just looks at me and smiles and my dancer continues one of the best HJs I've ever had - I was sitting on a barstool and she was standing in front of me and using the overhand grip which I love - she would slide her hand over the top of my dick w/ her overhand grip and she would slightly rotate it clockwise while massaging me - she knew what she was doing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Another time I was getting wall-dances out on the floor with a big-booty ebony at a black club - we are both standing up and she is grinding her huge ass on my commando dick over my thin shorts for a couple of songs - she then turns-around and sticks her hand down my shorts while we are both standing up facing each other and starts a professional overhand-grip HJ - after about two songs I bust big-time and my knees buckled from the huge bust - she tried to hold me up w/ her other hand thinking I was gonna hit the floor.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I like the description of the position of the HJ in the OP. I've enjoyed several HJ's from dancers on their knees in front of me. I like to relax and enjoy the view and feel. It's also arousing if the dancer brushes her nipples against my cock - or body - as she strokes me. HJ's are underrated - as they provide a great release - and with intense eye contact - they can be a great experience.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    They indeed are underrated, but the way I like them are out of the blue. The best ol' fashioneds I've ever had was with my wife just taking out my little guy and doing it suddenly and randomly without a single word or anything leading up to it. When it comes to dancers, there's of course much less of that element of surprise, and even a great one can often feel like I'm settling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion