tuscl

Did a dancer ever...

crazyjoe
Colorado
One I was sitting with a dancer and she kept putting her finger in her mouth, then in her pussy and back in her mouth. She kept doing this the whole time we were talking. I finally asked her what she was doing. She said "my pussy tastes sweet, here try it" as she stuck her finger in my mouth...

Has this ever happened to you?

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe does taste testing.

Not that, but I've had a dancer reach in her drawers, touch herself with her fingers then run them over my hand or arm to show she was wet.

You say fingers and all Juice can think about is "dipping sauce" for his Chackin Fangers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, but it sounds nice!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like DATYing dancers!

SJG
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    At least she wasn't sticking her finger in her ass.:)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lmao shadow! Good to have you back! And no that's never happened to me!
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    In the midst of having relations with a dancer (as well as civvies), I've had a dancer put her fingers in her pussy and present them to me for taste testing (which I always oblige) but never in the manner you described.

I thoroughly enjoy the taste of fine pussy juices myself, but to be honest, your random scenario kinda weirds me out much more than turns me on...
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    She tastes just like a woman

Bob Dylan
    https://youtu.be/FZ5fdGNVVlQ

MH
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes! But you guessed it.... I only let one do this with me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ yeah you have her lick your stamp collection
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    No but I have had a dancer stick her finger in her pussy and then put it in my mouth.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    No but I have had a dancer licking and sucking every single one of my fingers and thumbs before she even asked for a dance, She said I tasted really good.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have had several dancers take my hand stick my fingers in her pussy then guide my hand to my mouth and asked me to taste how good she tasted, including at least one feature dancer may years ago.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I love watching mrs sea do this. It is sexy as hell. If a stripper did it that would just let mrs sea knows she likes the taste of pussy. No need to even ask.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shadow....you crack me up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion