tuscl

Tampon string

Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:49 AM
This has happened more than once that I've seen that string hanging, and I quietly and politely tell them. They've usually been a little embarrassed but thank me for letting them know. I know some dancers get turned on and use tampons so they don't leak, not bc they're on their cycle. I grew up with sisters so I may be more casual about this than some.

7 comments

• Skyrbuoy
    8 years ago
    May have already told this story. Many years ago a friend (now deceased) went up to a dancer, tipped her, and tugged her string with his teeth. And yes, the plug came out with it. After they threw us out, we laughed all the way home. He got the name whisker biscuit for years afterward.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Whisker biscuit. True nicknames are earned, not given!!!!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    One of the best yo mama jokes I ever heard. Yo mamas pussy is so nasty they had to cut the string off her tampon because the crabs kept bungee jumping. But yes I've seen the string while the dancer was on stage.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've seen the string two or three times.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    On those rare instances when I club with a group of my guys friends, of course I am always the one nominated to go tell the stripper that her string is hanging out.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Yo momma so fat her she has a tampon rope
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Yo momma so fat she uses a surgical sponge to control her flow, ewwww fuckin nasty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion