tuscl

Text

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:54 PM
So there is a dancer who works at a club an hour away from me. I have been to this club maybe 6 or 7 times. I have seen her 3 of the times and gotten dances from her the 3 times I have seen her there. I have tried texting with her but usually don't get a response. We did have some small talk a couple of weeks ago. To prove everyone on heres point I texted her last night at almost 11 to see if she was working because I was thinking about making the drive and ONE minute after texting her she responded and said she wasn't working but would be the next 2 nights and then kind of threw in an excuse I am guessing of why she didn't text me back a couple of days ago by saying she "just got her phone charged" Haha

8 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    And the sky is blue It was just common courtesy so that you don't make the long drive in vain if you wanted to see her
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ the 2 most no pussy getting muthafuckas on here that actually step foot inside a club.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    You missed my point. It is always said on here that a dancer won't text back very often or it will take awhile if it is just small talk but will text immediately if asking about when they are working. That was my point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Point probably is she wants/needs your $$$ this time o/w she may have not bothered - but so is the nature of the beast.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You never know when a stripper may reply to a text or ignore you. Bitches be crazy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    No I got the point.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Might as well flip a coin as far as the possibility of getting a return text from a stripper in a timely fashion. At least with flipping a coin, you have a 50/50 chance of being right.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Never heard of it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion