tuscl

San Jose street action?

Bend7
Colorado
Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:36 PM
I understand that San Jose (and San Francisco) has no good club action. So is there any place to look for good street action?

10 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    This should bring some interesting replies on SJG...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Try the underground Mexican hat dancing clubs.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    3 card monte at the corner of Down and Out
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    You should be asking on the San Jose local monger forums about street action...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Bend7, Welcome to TUSCL, and Welcome to San Jose. You're new here, so I've got to warn you about 'san_jose_gay'. It is just Meat72 trolling by impersonating me. He disagrees with most of my views, so as he is a worthless piece of shit with nothing better to do, he trolls me. In Santa Clara County the strip clubs are a highly regulated no touching. But they are still fun and the girls are nice, and plenty of OTC is available, and most of the girls are totally civilian datable. San Mateo County just has one strip club now, the Hanky Panky. Still no touching, but it is fun, and the girls are really nice, and many of them work there just so they can do OTC on a nightly basis. Mostly a Latina group, and this really helps it. San Francisco is of course different, but it still is not as free and open with FS-ITC as many of the places written about here on TUSCL.. In San Jose, street prostitution has been an open war now for decades. To understand this, you have to see that San Jose was once a city very similar to say Fresno or Stockton, very Hispanic, working class, affordable homes. But in the 1980's a regime came into San Jose, trying to expand a real estate bubble, and they spent lots of money trying to brand San Jose as, "Capital of Silicon Valley". There was never a single shred of truth to this. San Jose always had been peripheral to the tech industry, which was more Palo Alto thru Santa Clara. But still, lots and lots of public money was poured into the Re-Development Agency. And because most of these projects still suck in money, San Jose has serious financial problems today. So if you go back to the 1970's, the conventional wisdom was that it was impossible to do much about street prostitution, to difficult to lawfully make busts, just not worth it. Well in the 1980's, San Jose started pressing the legal limits, and then going way beyond them. Actually you can make lots of street prostitution busts, just so long as you don't worry about the law and shred the US Constitution. So for some decades they just about were able to eliminate street prostitution. And of course you know that when they do this, it is not gone, it's just that the quality is destroyed. What you are left with is women no one would ever want to session with. That is how you make street prostitution stop. Well fast forward to today, and San Jose is trying to renege on police and fire pensions and so there is a war going on and the police force is down from 1400 to 900. So yes, street prostitution is coming back. But it is still a war, and the law makes no difference. You have blue suited thugs going out there and making arrests on people who have broken no law whatsoever. And you have neighborhood busy bodies, on these Neighborhoods online groups, watching street hookers, photographing them, and pressuring police who have far more important things to do. But yes, it is there. Mostly black women coming down from the East Bay. It is on West Santa Clara St. / Alum Rock from say Roosevelt Park, 21st St, East all the way out to where Alum Rock crosses highway 101. It is at 1st St. / Monterey Highway and West Alma. This is across the street from Sacred Heart Community Services. The girls parade up and down Monterey Highway, by the Wendy's Restaurant. [view link] It is probably back in it's historic down town place, Second and San Salvador. There are some in other places, like West San Jose, on the Alameda, and continuing into the down town and W. Santa Clara Street, and then out to that Roosevelt Park area. Also where Alum Rock goes all the way out to White, the east foot hills, and then down White from there to McGee, it is all pretty wild and wooly. Mostly likely some street hookers out there. Probably out by where 13th St. becomes Old Oakland Road, crossing over highway 101 and that motel out there. Now, San Jose has a couple of other things. First, we have over 20 Vietnamese Coffee Shops. The girls there are the fantasy of every guy in San Jose. But, these girls do nothing expect parade around. No touching, no flashing, no OTC, nothing. 100% good girls. Now there sometimes are Viet night clubs and bars where things are very different. They are out there, but I don't know any specifics. These places don't usually last that long. Then San Jose has Mexican Bars. True, more than half have been closed now. But they are still there. Even when the street hooker scene was at it's worst, you could still walk into these places and likely find a hooker. Not dressed slutty, but still a hooker. Usually Mexican, sometimes now Black. Sometimes at night dressed slutty. Sometimes their cocktail waitresses, usually very good looking, do OTC. But in times past these Mexican Bars often had their own underground circuit, which they referred to as "Bikini Show". It was table dancing, and it was not really no touching. Often quite affordable and always great fun. And the girls who work in that circuit follow no rules except their own. Most of them are continually trying to line up OTC, "I'm looking for gigs." These shows are run by talent agents. But again, these run for a while and then the agents get tossed in to the County Jail. It runs through these agents to reduce the trouble the bar owner gets in. But again, San Jose has closed more than 1/2 of these bars. And then sometimes these Mexican clubs merge and operate co-terminously with Vietnamese clubs. I do not know of any specifics at this time. But from local news and brought to our attention by Jackslash was: [view link] Ken 369 [view link] says it is closed: 5316 Monterey Hwy San Jose, CA 95111 Lu Beer and Bar Restaurant [view link] 1595 Monterey Hwy, San Jose, CA 95110 [view link] San Jose: Man killed in shooting outside nightclub off Monterey Highway I don't have specifics, but I am sure that there are more places like this. Not Viet Coffee shops, but Viet Nightclubs and Mexican Bars, and sometimes combined. You can see how this would work, you have the business running, and then somehow hookers or OTC oriented strippers are brought in. With the strippers it is often just for a few hours per week. They rake in all the money, then load into vans and go to another bar. But most are available for OTC, and many of the Mexican girls are truly beloved for the quality of their home sessions. They make you feel like a king. So you can visit the above addresses and the Mexican bars, and if you ask around, you will find out everything. The Mexican Bar circuits had extended to Gilroy, but then there was a crack down. So if you want more of this Mexican Bar action, where I would suggest looking would be Salinas, Watsonville, and Monterey. And rumors of a great Viet Hostess Bar in Monterey. And of course you must know that San Jose has zillions of AMPs, and FS is kept discrete, but most always available. But San Franciso AMPs are much better because FS is not discrete. In their manner of dress and demeanor they make you understand right away. Decades ago San Francisco was a street prostitution mecca. Not any more though. Redwood City has some Street Prostitution. In Fremont they finance the city by writing traffic citations. They will get you for anything. It has some action. But I hate that place. Enjoy! Be Safe! Let us know what you find! Don't hesitate to ask if you want any more info. SJG
  • Bend7
    8 years ago
    Thanks San_jose_guy..... hahahaha ... s_j_gay ...
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Bend, SJGuy is just jealous that his true identity SJGay is getting more praise for worthy contributions to this site. SJGuy has no reviews and is clearly racist towards white people, which is why he purports me as his nemesis. He is butt sore from the ass pounding he takes on TUSCL board members, and blocks out his real life ass pounding from his true self SJGay.
  • Zakz33sj408
    6 years ago
    Hello where can I find action in ,,SJ
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    At the motels just like everywhere else. Don't get robbed.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    LE is real tough in SJ. And they do not play fair at all. Even SF is real tough at the street. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion