tuscl

Prime age for looks

larryfisherman
California
I'm 25 now, soon to be to 26. I was thinking about when people are past their prime when it comes to looks. I think I still look pretty good, but I think I looked a little better when I was 23.

I remember maybe 10 years ago Britney Spears might have been the hottest girl in the world, fast forward to now, she's only in her mid 30's, but she didn't age well, I wouldn't get a dance from her if she paid me. Same thing with Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera etc.

It has been said that white people (especially women) don't age well. On the other hand Asians probably age the best out of anyone.

In general what are the prime ages for looks?

I was thinking 23-26. There are exceptions obviously. Paula Patton is 40, but she still looks unbelievable, same thing with Gabrielke Union. It has also been said that if you take care of your body, that you will age better, you can still be looking pretty good in your mid 30's.

I just want your thoughts on all of this.

28 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Your choice in women will change as you age, Most likely you will be attracted to women closest to your age. Of course there are guys who will always be attracted to those 20 year olds forever.

Example - I am in my mid 30's and I was never looking at a women in their mid to late 30's when I was your age. Now I am more attracted to women my age than a girl in their early 20s. To me, it says something to see a 37 year old that's still hot and put together. It's easy to find a hot 20 year old, now a hot 40 year old is pretty hard to find. When I'm 45 will I be attracted to 45 year old women? I would assume so, but right now I am not checking out 45 year old women because I am not in that age group.

• GACA
    8 years ago
    @Shailynn weird I'm like three years older than you I think, and I'm mostly attracted to girls 8-12 years younger. Pretty damn consistently too. The oldest woman to date I've had sex with was a bomb ass 36 y/o That said the older I get that 8-12 range seems to stick
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Everybody knows I'm an expert at this. A woman reaches her peak of outward sexual beauty at 18 or 19. At that age, she's at the cusp of complete womanhood. Her body is completely mature or nearly so, but everything is brand new, barely used, and just begging for an experienced man to come and worship. 18, or a young 19. Turn 50 and try that age for yourself. You'll agree.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Prime age is 23-27
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree with Shailynn as far as always being to women closest to my age. When I was 18, I was interested in 18 year old. Now I'm interested in girls around 25. I just find the 21 year olds looking too young.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    21-99
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Most likely you will be attracted to women closest to your age."

You won't say this when you're over 60 like me. I prefer girls in the 25-30 year range. A 60-year-old woman would be disgusting, and as for an 18-year-old--well, I'm not a pervert.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well jackslash - I can't disagree with that - I figured there was a cutoff - just didn't know when it was!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    jackslash, as a general rule, I agree that 60 year old women might be disgusting. I moved out of a senior citizen apartment building for many reasons including not having to look at "old" women. I've commented on the 80 year old plus woman I once met. She was unbelievably hot at first glance. She was a hooker !!! LOL. I bet though once her clothes came off, well. . . . . . . . I like the 20-40 year old women. Yes, Johnsmith, the youngest ones are firm, attractive women. But the maturity of a 25 year old plus is a big plus factor in my book. My Benjamins spend well on them.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Jackslash I would say in general that once you get to 40 (men), you stop liking women your age.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    My ex-father-in-law used to wear a T shirt with the statement, "It took me 75 years to look this good." I doubt that 75 was his "prime" but somewhere along the way he learned to just appreciate what he had. Too bad he wasn't into strip clubbing.

Personally, I doubt any man younger that 35 is in their "prime." What few advantages a younger man has in physical abilities, or prowess, are far less valuable than the wisdom of experience and maturity. The "prime" years are those years we experience with stamina, joy and anticipation, believing we can accomplish many things and not worried about our limitations. At some point declining physical abilities, accumulated damage to the body, and failing stamina overcome the experience - only then is someone "past their prime."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    All depends. When I was a freshman in HS I moved to CA. When we moved in there was a lady laying out by her pool in a skimpy bikini. We (my dad, brother, and I) all thought she was early to mid 20s. Damn what a body with a D or DD rack. When school started a week later I found out she was a 16 yr old junior.

We all age differently. She was blessed early but I have no idea how she aged. We moved away 2 years later.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    It varies by person. If someone takes care of themselves or has good genetics, I'd say 23-29ish for women. But I've seen some women get into their early to mid 30s and keep looking great.

A lot of women start to fill out in their early 20s as their bodies finish developing. They start to look more 'womanly' as a result, unless they have kids or unfortunately bad genetics.

A lot of the girls at my high school who developed early (big boobs, hips, etc) are now carrying extra weight just a few years later... Whereas there are other girls I went to high school with had their ugly duckling phase back then and now look better than ever. Most look way better now that they are in their early/mid twenties, and even the people who were grades above me seem to look much better than they did at 18, unless they partied heavily for a long time or had bad genetics.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I would say 21-30. I think 18-20 year olds are not fully developed and still look like high school girls which is a turnoff. 30 years old is when the effects of aging begin to show a little, but this is not universal and some women look hot even in their late 30's and 40's as long as they take care of their body and not do an excessive amount of drugs.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Btw - great topic, Larryfisherman.

And your thoughts about the aging of black vs white women is reasonable. The "black don't crack" myth is somewhat true, as studies have shown black women "age" at a rate 10 years slower than white women. Part of it is due to the higher melanin levels in darker people's skin - natural UV protection.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'd say about 25 for women and 30 for men.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd say 49 for men. Next year I'm sure it will be 50.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I guess that the super-broad generalization would be the mid 20s, but the variables are huge.

Younger does not always equal more attractive. I graduated high school with girls who I never looked at twice (and the yearbook confirms why). They didn't "grow" into their bodies and features until their mid/late 20s, when they became stunners.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks Nina!

I agree with mrrock.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Based on pure "come impregnate " me beauty it would have to be in the 18-20 range. The pure sexy magic dust these honeys produce is like a powerful drug.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "come impregnate me beauty."

What a wonderfully poetic and romantic way to describe it. Have you been smokin weed LW?
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Prime age for men -- one day after earning 6-figures for first time.
    Prime age for women -- one day before becoming pregnant for first time (or one day before betting married for first time, whichever comes first).
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Physically, women peak about 19, men about 23
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This is a great topic. Thanks for starting this larryfisherman. I'm sure there is an age where a woman's beauty reaches its pinnacle - from a certain perspective of numerous factors. However - I'm in my early 50's and I appreciate women of many ages. There are traits that I admire in women older - and others in women younger.

I find Britney Spears to be hotter now - than 10 years ago. Her body is looking great - and she looks amazing. I'm sure that's not what others think - but it's all good.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    As a generalization, I would say 21-25, but drugs, smoking, and kids make you look older sooner.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Age isn't such a big factor when you're drawn to black and Asian women as they generally age better than European women and tend to look far younger for their age.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    I was 18 with at 51 yo woman who looked 40. Yet I was also 17 with 15 yo too. Im not attracted to age, Im attracted to appeal regardless of age.

Im 29 but I can still pass as 19. Yet my prime was 16 and Im very confident I can get that back and better.

Women peak at 16-24, but Ive met busty Russian girls at 14 that would put most 30 to shame

Inside ove the 18-24 demographic. I'd say im forever 24
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Some of it is genetics but a lot depends on how well you take care of yourself. I'm 44 but I'm in the best shape of my life, eat well and work out and people always think I'm at least 10 years younger than I am. I usually never tell them. I just let them play the guessing game and leave it at that. Mrs sea is a lot younger than I am but she doesn't look her age either since she does just like me. She's in the best shape of her life as well. Would we want to hook up with a 22yo chica? Maybe but it depends on if she's mentally able to handle herself as well. Someone can be physically mature but mentally still be a child. Some people can be our age and have the mentality of someone 20 years older and look it as well if they just don't care. In all honesty we have a wide age range to choose from. We figure we'll choose from anyone 21-50 and go from there based on mental ability and personality.

Like I tell everyone; I still act, feel and do everything as if I was 25. I just have the experiences to hopefully not be an idiot anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion