tuscl

Stripper high heels

Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:54 PM
Do u think the heels strippers wear are sexy ? Some of them wear 9 inch stilettos and look so sexy in them

24 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I love to see women in high heels, especially the most extreme. And they should have straps on them, so that they stay on. Open toe styles are good because it seems like they shouldn't squeeze her toes unless she is standing. And she is likely to be wearing them for lots of hours, though not standing. If I could I would build a factory to make such heels and then pass them out for free to girls everywhere I go. Great for short girls. Great for medium sized girls. Great for the tallest of girls, like even 6' barefooted. Great for skinny girls. Great for fat girls. When photographing girls, I make sure their high heels are in the frame. SJG
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    And girls love them too
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I rarely pay attention to shoes unless they light up or really stand out as unusual. If I wanted to look at shoes, I could stay home and look online or go to the shoe store.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember one dancer asked if I mind that she had army boots on, nope, no problem for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, lights inside when they walk, run by a chip that makes pseudo random patterns, triggered by pressure sensors. I had thought about a way to build such shoes, and you could just park them in an inductive coupling charger. One Viet Coffee girl got pissed at me because she was wearing such shoes and I just had to see the lights going off, and so I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. SJG
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Don't stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me, honey.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Prefer a pair of Nike running shoes attached to a dancer with a tight athletic ass.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Outfits girls wear certainly enhance their appearance at that includes their shoes. I like it best when their clothes are on the floor though!!!
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I love them on shapely women. Even on women who are a touch heavy, but still curvy, heels make them look even sexier.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Strippers wear shoes?
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    HIgh heels are nice, platforms not so much.
  • Joe from NJ
    8 years ago
    I like traditional highheels, I hate stripper shoes.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Stilettos work - platforms don't even get a second look for me.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Lots of girls I did VIP with would take their high heels off and put them close to the curtains or just outside the curtains so other dancers and bouncers would know that particular VIP was occupied and nobody opened them on us. Personally, I prefer the girls keep their high heels on while in VIP. It's a turn on for me.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I like the look of heels (regardless of whether they are platforms or actual heels) - I enjoy the look of a dancers legs and booty in them. Never had a dancer wear army boots - but that would be hot too. I'm surprised at how tiny most dancers are when they remove their shoes.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Heels and stilettos, couldn't care less. Colors is more important than type of shoe. For me, if a stripper is "too tall" she is rejected because DFK is impossible if she is too tall because I'd be staring at her tits or belly button and not her face.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I was standing at the bar in a South FL strip club when a brunette, well endowed stripper approached and groped me. She was my height (I knew she was in heels but i wasn't thinking about her wardrobe) After some conversation and her manual manipulation proof that those generous C/D cup wonders were all natural, we moved to VIP. When she took off her heels the top of her head didn't even reach my shoulders. I was so surprised that I actually sat down and picked up one of the shoes. Those crazy things were nearly a foot tall!!! Then she laughed and stuck a boob in my face and I forgot all about the shoes!
  • yndy
    8 years ago
    I agree they improve any woman's look but, over time, they often help to create grotesque looking feet. My ATF complains about how her feet hurt and welcomes any time she can remove them.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Heels are great. They should be an everyday shoe. I can't stand flats. When a woman wears heels she's saying "I feel sexy and I'm confident". I absolutely love seeing mrs sea in heels. Anytime she wears her heels whether they be shoes or her knee high or thigh high boots it is extremely sexy. Her 4-5" heels puts her at the exact same height as me and I love being eye to eye with her. They really make her perfect round ass really pop and demand attention. Nothing like holding on to a pair of stilettos and spreading them wide or having them wrapped around your neck. They just exude sex. I think 4-5" heels are perfect. 2-3" heels are really sorta starter heels but you can't complain much. At least she's trying. Maybe she's going for sexy yet she'll be wearing them most of the day so she wants comfortable as well. Anything over 5-6" I personally think are just for show and really just belong on a stage. They can't be comfortable and there's no sane way a woman can wear them for very long without having to take a break. I totally understand that good heels cost money though and they take some getting used too. She has some cheaper heels that we bought at first and she says they feel totally different than the high end boots she has. Her high end boots she can wear for hours. The cheaper ones just don't usually have the support you need. It's like when I try on a hiking boot and it doesn't have a good fit or a good sole. You can feel it under the ball of your boot and in your ankle. Boots really are one of those few things in life where you get what you pay for. I guess to simplify things you can equate a woman wearing high heels with a man wearing a tight fitting shirt. Boots really showcase a woman's legs and her ass and make her posture perfect. A man in a tight fitting shirt showcases his chest and arms and women respond to that. Damn, I can't wait for mrs sea to put her boots back on now.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I never cared about shoes for years. Then one day I was studying/memorizing the body of the DS ITC. I noticed these incredibly hot shoes that some other PL bought for her. They were the only item of clothing thatvage was wearing. Ever since that day, I notice and appreciate sexy heels on women.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    High heels on women have a great deal of practicality. And from that you see why skirts and dresses are so important, instead of pants. Personally I think it a waste and unfair to make women wear them in the office. They should be just for sexual situations. SJG Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird - 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium [view link] I remember when this song first hit the charts. Back then this group did not have it's conservative political connotations.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it took me a while to realize how much I liked women in high heels. Before I would take notice of them, but I did not know what the reason was. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I prefer them to be barefoot when there feet are next to my ears.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion