tuscl

Lap dance bump and grind death

Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:22 PM
Do u think it's possible a stripper could bump and grind a guy to death during a lap dance . I've had some intense grinding and I've seen how a lot of strippers grind hard and do it non stop a lot !

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Some are kinda rough. Might depend on how big she is too. Better to get her onto your lap and get a makeout session going. And this works easier if you do it in the front room, as there you can lead it. No girl is ever too big for DFKing, tittie squeezing, and FIV. You just have to learn how to get the vibes right. This forum has a few real experts. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some dancers are clueless and think that is what the custies like - most of them will change the way they dance if you tell them how you like it rather than sit there getting dances that you don't like or are uncomfortable. I like dances I can feel so the super-soft ones don't do much for me - I like'm slow but w/ pressure like they mean it.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Yea the grinding I just had at a strip club in New York was so intense she was grinding me I would say for 5 to 6 mins straight non stop and so heavy it was lovely
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Rather than explaining it to her and having a discussion about it with her, be handing her money, and get her onto your lap ( no matter how big she is ), and just make it happen with her. If it doesn't work, find another. SJG
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    It did work she made me explode
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Only if the dancer weighs more than Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Death by carpet burn! Awesome!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm sure some PL has passed on during an intense LD. However - I'd expect it would be due to a pre existing condition (such as ingesting too many greasy chacken fangers)...
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Mike and Molly
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    There are girls out there that think bouncing as hard as they can on a custies' lap is the way to lap dance... that could be very abusive on a hard johnson if they landed the wrong way! I would not want to have a broken dong from that. Just hard grindage LDK's ? Sign me up for the lethal tolerance study, especially if the study pays all expenses for the club and the lady of my choice! ;)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I could swear I remember seeing an article a couple years ago where a PL did die or at least go to the hospital from a LD.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    For you Michigan TwoSheds guys....remember Crockett? (RIP). He was one of the most prolific posters on TwoSheds a few years back. He had his first heart attack during a lap dance but survived to have thousands more.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Hey OP - why not go find a 200lb stripper and let us know what happens? If we don't hear anything back we'll assume that you became a statistic.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    On a couple of occasions, I've had dances where I was tempted to check the girl for a medical alert bracelet. That said, I didn't feel that my life was in danger, just my hard-earned money. In both cases, I paused the dancer and (politely) asked for less epilepsy and more sexy. It all worked out.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Yea some of the girls just grind so hard but I love it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion