tuscl

Traveling Stripper

v888v
Virginia
Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:20 AM
So I currently attend school in VA and was thinking about dancing in Maryland.... Virginia's strip clubs are trash (in my opinion). The bikini rule and lack of quality dancers is a recipe for a lack of money in strip clubs. I have gone to so many strip clubs in Virginia and none of the girls were really bringing in the money that I would want to see as a dancer. Now Maryland strip clubs (Norma Jeans, Fuegos etc)..... are full of money. The girls dance and bring back bags of money to the dressing room. I've been weighing out my options but there is negatives in both options. I wanted to hear some opinions from any other college student dancers. Do you travel? How is it? Is it worth it? Would you recommend traveling and school at the same time? Even If you don't travel, how hard is it balancing school and dancing?

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I would recommend going to Asheville, NC. There's a guy down there named Juice. He has an extra bedroom at his apartment he will rent to you in exchange for sex once a week. There I just solved your living situation. He's a good cook too, as long as you're okay with only eating deep fried food you'll love it too. Juice doesn't have an oven, but he fires up 3 deep fryers every night after work. Everyone thinks he's Action Bronson so he can easily get you a job in any strip club you want to work at in the greater Asheville area.
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Do u give it to him bareback?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is a site for strip club customers - [view link] is a site for dancers where you'd get more info from dancers' point of view.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Balancing stripping and school is relatively easy, because most clubs allow very flexibles. I work where I want, when I want. Traveling is worth it if you go to the right place and are informed and organized about it. Call ahead beforehand and ask what you need to audition. Some places just need ID, some require social security cards and some require dance licenses. If there's a place that's only a few hours away, travel there on weekends. Bring your laptop with you so you can stay caught up on schoolwork, too. Also, during spring break, winter break, and summer, you'll have plenty of time to travel and save up money. I would recommend traveling to any young person with a flexible job who has the means to do so. And since you're not super happy with the area you're at now, that's even more reason to travel.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "He's a good cook too, as long as you're okay with only eating deep fried food you'll love it too. Juice doesn't have an oven, but he fires up 3 deep fryers every night after work." Brilliant ! I didn't realized that Juice actually cooked! I thought he just like to purchase the "chackin fangers" from various fried chicken restaurants. Though I have heard rumors that Asheville has more fried chicken restaurants per capita than any other city in the world! ;)
  • v888v
    8 years ago
    Thank You NinaBambina and Papi_Chulo!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmfao
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    LMFAO, also SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Asheville NC is the location of the Bob Moog Foundation [view link] Anyone ever visit it? SJG
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Talk to TaraChristine, she was doing some heavy research on the Maryland clubs. She can also give you some good advice on how to really hustle the patrons. Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion