tuscl

Too Much Information.

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Do you ever feel like you're getting loaded with too much info and never can catch up?

I woke up this morning to:

Work email account - 6 emails

Personal email account - 20 emails

Email account that I use to buy crap off the internet, book hotel rooms, etc - 8 emails

5 txt messages

1 missed call

Just since I went to bed last night. It's too much, just leave me alone!!!! Lol

I miss the days when I would go 2 days without a txt or phone call - not I'm lucky to go 2 hours without one.

11 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    You got 20 emails from San Jose Gay?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    WTMI
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I must have been genetically engineered for the digital age. I can see how someone would feel overwhelmed, but I love it. And you've forgotten to add social media, any number of web forums I keep up with, etc.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You need an Apple watch so you get your notifications sooner.

http://www.apple.com/watch/
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    5 emails from San Jose Gay, 5 from San Jose Guy and 5 from Rech.

Maybe I'm just botching because it's all people I don't want to talk to. I wish strippers would email me instead of texting at 3am
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Drunk stripper texts getting off work at 3am are the best.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^OTC offers?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Dont ask for a strippers number on the first time you see her ITC. Only 2nd time. That way you know extras/OTC are on the table and not "sweetie come in tonight" crap.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I never access work e-mail off the clock. I read somewhere that some country is going to legislate against this.
  • bkkruined
    8 years ago
    just don't read the shit if you don't want to.

If it's really important they'll find a way to find you.

The only time I respond to shit like this is if I'm getting laid out of it, for free. And I already know I'm not getting a freaking email about that, so I never read the shit.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It can be overwhelming. There are too many ways to get in contact these days. I try to wind down - at night. But I always get messages late - usually from overseas - and some of those folks are wide awake - and starting their work day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion