tuscl

were you there?

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
were you there when my great grandpappy sold harlun sanders his first pressure fryer? i dont think so.

were you there when my pappy sold jimmie hendrix his first guitar? i dont think so.

were you there when i made prince his first assless purple suit? i dont think so.

were you there when prince and i did a three way with kim bassetter? i dont think so.

were you there when trump hired me as his publicist? i dont think so.

were you there when i tried to convince trump to wear assless pants just to get a laugh? i dont think so.

were you there when trump fired me as his publicist? i dont think so.

were you there when i shotgunned pabs blue ribbon and watched sally ryder munch lesbian astronaut pussy? i dont think so.

score: drphil 8, doubters 0

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I was there all day every day...fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Keep up the trolling
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Was I there when Michael Jackson made you his favorite boy toy? No, I was not
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Were you there when Juice ate 87 extra spicy Chackin Wangs in under 20 minutes? Nope. But Crazyjoe and I were.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ hahahaha
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Were you there when the Indian movers had a turf war rumble with Two Men and a Truck and College Hunks Moving Junk showed up and all Hell broke loose????

I don't think so...
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @mikey, i know this is hard for you use your head for a minute, even if i was a damn faggot that played with michael jackson i am a bit old to be his boy toy. after all i sold prince his first assless purple suit. when did prince start his career? think about it

i know it is hard for you to use logic so i wil review: i am too old to be michael jackson's boy toy and i am not a damn faggot. i have fucked kim bassetter. would a faggot fuck kim bassetter?

i think you are having fantasies about your childhood because you wanted to be molested by michael jackson

score: drphil 4 mikey 0
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was there.

You make the Dos Equis guy look like Pee Wee Hermann
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    thank you motorhead. you can recognize true greatness. since your a good guy i will have to tell you about the time my pappy hung out with lemmy. it was during his rocking vickars days. my pappy used to sit me down on his knee and tell me lemmy stories that would curl your tows. too bad i had to put that guy in a home and ignore him. my pappy, not lemmy. lemmy is dead
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You were 20 and sitting on your pappy's lap? Awesome
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    smh. @mikey do you even know when lemmy was playing for the rocking vickars? obviously you know nothing about music.

i used to think that san_jose_guy and sharkhunter were the only wiley coyote impersonators on here. but @mikey is worse. he keeps trying to knock me down and then the acme products explode in his hand.

i feel sorry for you @mikey. not enough to stop slapping you around for being an idiot but still i feel sorry for you
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    There were no legendary stories of Lemmy with the Rockin Vicars. The stories started when he was with Hawkwind and Motorhead in the seventies. So when your pappy started telling you stories in 1980 you were probably 5 to 10. But wait! You said you were to old to be a boy toy for Michael Jackson. Lmfao!
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    correction @mikey. you dont know any legendary lemmy stories from the rocking vickars. were you there? my pappy was. lemmy used to come over for christmas parties when i was a kid. he would dress up as santa claws for me

also, do you realize that you used to when you should have used too. maybe you should take a refresher course in english. just sayin

you just cant help playing wiley coyote to my roadrunner. beep beep

score: drphil 14 mikey 0
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So now you're saying you grew up in England. LOL Your troll act sucks...like your other ones
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @mikey, why do you think i grew up in england? the british government does let people visit and it does let british citizens leave the country. you obviously dont know that lemmy even left england to play a show in yugoslavia where he also bought a purple yugo.

thats what inspired me to sell prince an assless purple suit when i was working in a second hand store in minneapolis

face it roadrunner boy, your debating with the most interesting man in the world and your just not that interesting

score: drphil 15 mikey 0
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    This shit reminds me of the old days when the Ster bothers, Doug and Dude, were around.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I have to give a "brilliant!" to a guy that misspells half of the words in his posts that criticizes somebody else for using "to" when they should have used "too"
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Henny Penny Co. in Eaton OH actually builds the "Broaster" for KFC and others. It is a pressure deep fryer that cooks the chicken much faster, at a higher temperature that can be had in an open air system and eliminates splatter. It was invented, patented by the founder of Henny Penny in Eaton in 1957 for use in his own chicken restaurant before that open fryers were used.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm curious what happened to turn Dr. Fill from the typical garden variety TUSCL troll to a troll who's trying his hand at some sort of performance art?

I appreciate the effort but it needs a LOT of work still.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion