tuscl

Juice Crew The official members handbook

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
"See, I have this picture in my head. Me sitting at the big table, Crazy Joe on my left, Shaylnn to my right, playing In the Penthouse..."
-juice

In side his new book "The Real Deal" the official juice crew hand book you will discover the inner workings of Tuscl own secret society.

You will discover it's own language and customs- it's own governing logic and rules of etiquette that the uninitiated may find intimidating.

It's a Club of skills and players well depending on more than good fortune alone.

The first step toward developing your style as a playa worthy of the greats is learning to think like a professional club hound.

In a game where there are no absolutes, mastering the basics is the only the beginning.

Being able to pull off the strategy and theatrics is the difference between legendary wins and epic failure in Da CLUB.

Juicebox69,
is the three time world strip club tour champion and winner of more than one million strippers and hookers. He has distilled his 17 years of experience on the strip club circuits into this page turner for players of all skill levels.

In addition to discussing game theory of OTC and ITC and its colorful history. Other topics such as stage tipping, lap dances, table talk and eye contact Will be heavily discussed.

Whether your wondering how to avoid a bad beat with a ROB or your not sure what to wear, who to tip, and where to play, this comprehensive guide to the strip club junkie lifestyle has the answers.

Order you copy NOW !

$49.99 send to

Juice Crew and Associates at KFC on tunnel road in Asheville NC 28806

Thank you and God bless

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    God bless jackie.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Send my copy COD.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Can I pay for my copy in chakken fangers ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Just so you guys know, this is a New York Times Best Seller.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

JC4L
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Is there a scratch and sniff centerfold?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

He once worked in an Orange Juice factory but got fired because he couldn't concentrate
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

This book is nothing but pulp fiction!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    More is on Da way
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    We're i for it now