tuscl

Rihanna shells out $15k as she hits strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I saw Rihanna in her Detroit concert a few years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art…

12 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Rihanna likes making it rain. She's a fun chick. Would for her to come to my club and spend thousands on me... I would also like to club with her.

Either way would be fine.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I'd club with Rihanna.

Let's invite her to the Detroit TUSCL meetup.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    How do you get $15k cash without telling the bank you're dumping it at a strip club?
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    ^^ what do you mean by that? Do you guys have a daily limit on what you can withdraw, or do you have to justify large withdrawals?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    All cash withdrawals in the US of $10k or more have paperwork to fill out. It's a stupid law that's supposed to catch drug dealers. yeah, right.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Cash transactions (deposits or withdrawals) over $10K trigger reporting by the bank to the government. The customer does not have to fill out paperwork nor justify the transaction. However, it will raise questions about where the cash came from or is going to--drugs, prostitution, gambling--and the tax man will want to know if income tax has been paid.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Q: What did the IRS agent say to Rihanna? A: Bitch better have my money.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Floyd Mayweather is laughing at the effort. "good try"
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Skinny bitches love dem some strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would not doubt she got that $$$ at the club (probably most of it singles to make it rain) and she probably used her card that probably has a humongous limit.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I love me some Rih Rih.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Not that it matters - but there are reporting requirements due to the Patriot act - on amounts over $10k. It is a threshold to limit money laundering - and terrorist financing.

Rihanna seems like a fun girl. I'm sure the dancers love it when she makes it rain in their clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion