tuscl

Full-bodied women 2

hassenpfeffer65
Flirtin’ with Disaster
Monday, May 16, 2016 5:22 AM
This is a follow-up to last week's post, and right now I have to admit that, after a weekend that allowed some clubbing, I'm fully converted to a slightly older and thicker dancer than I usually go for. Yes, it had been five months since visiting a club, and since I club so rarely I usually only get LDs from the youngest hard body I can find. This time I purposefully chose thicker dancers, some of whom may be considered a little past their prime but we're definitely beautiful in their own way. I know it's an anomaly to bat 1000 but I got a consistent level of service this weekend I hadn't had in a while. Those women knew how to treat a man and definitely how to rub this one the right way. I was in a city where clubs allow limited 2-way contact but no extras so i was always fully clothed from the waist down. Despite this, one dancer had me LDK, which hasn't happened in quite a while. She did this with a lighter grind than I get from the spinners. In my experience, the smaller girls sit and grind with all their weight which, as I get older, tends to rub the little guy to the point of irritatation. The woman who took me all the way was much more aware of the amount of pressure she was applying and her lighter more sensual technique did the trick. Here's to experienced women! Here's to a bit more to hold on to!

2 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Often times older, more experienced dancers know how to actually dance on a lap and grind as opposed to some girls who seem to just bounce around in your lap and are clueless in the art of lapdancing. A bonus is the older more experienced dancers are often "full-bodied". As a result I'm preferring older(late 20s-early 30s) dancers more and more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Experience counts - just like young guys may often cum quick and just care about getting theirs vs older guys - older dancers have the experience to know what men want/like vs younger dancers just grinding w/ no thought put into it. Older dancers often try harder and try to seduce you into getting dances/more-dances whereas younger dancers often feel they don't have to try as hard and that they looking hot is more than enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion