tuscl

Lesbian Strippers/Hookups

Is there a disproportionate percentage of lesbians among strippers, or is this just a line to limit customers' expectations and advances? I once worked with a guy who had a regular hookup arrangement with a lesbian who just wanted to use him as a tool on occasion. This seemed like an ideal fuckbuddy situation.

12 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'd only have sex with a lesbian if she looked like Rachel Maddow
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Many strippers are bi-sexual, and they don't mind engaging in lesbian shows and three-ways. This is another reason to love strippers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When it comes to strippers - many (but not all) fit this saying:

"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "When it comes to strippers - many (but not all) fit this saying:

"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't." "

Brilliant!

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @motorhead: I realize that's probably tongue-in-cheek, but there are a pair of lesbians in Louisville advertising on Craigslist. One of the does, in fact, look a fair bit like Rachel Maddow. She's got a tight body, and a fine set of breasticles too. The other one is pretty damned cute, and gives a damned good blowjob while "Rachel" licks and plays with your nuts.

And they play *really* well with each other. :)
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    Fantasy vs reality, . I've recently been repeatedly in the presence of a lesbian "married" couple who are VERY into PDAs. But picture 2 walruses fighting over a sardine and you'll have an idea what's going on in front of my desk!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I don't think that there is a disproportionate amount of lesbian strippers simply because I can't imagine too many lesbians willing to deal with men pawing at them constantly. But bisexual is another story. I suspect that those self proclaimed "lesbians" that you guys talked about are using the label but are really just bi. But having some rube thinking that they have "turned" these gals sure would be a great selling point.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There are a few theories on this.

1. Girls say they are a lesbian as a way of getting out of extras with guys. "Oh I'll give you a lapdance but I'm not giving you a blowjob because I'm a lesbian."

2. Strippers are more open sexually than the average woman because where else do you go to work in lingerie? Therefore being more open sexually can lead to bisexuality.

3. The illusion - strippers will say anything to get guys more horny which will open up their wallets more. Therefore strippers will "claim" to be bisexual or lesbian to get guys motor running, which leads to more lap dances, VIP sessions, etc.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @Shailynn- the ones who claim to be bi probably are, and they make up a large percentage of strippers. Probably only a handful of true lesbians, tho. But I do agree that a stripper will claim just about anything to make a sale.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "1. Girls say they are a lesbian as a way of getting out of extras with guys. "Oh I'll give you a lapdance but I'm not giving you a blowjob because I'm a lesbian.""

Yep. They use lesbian as an excuse to not do extras/FS.

"2. Strippers are more open sexually than the average woman because where else do you go to work in lingerie? Therefore being more open sexually can lead to bisexuality."

I dont think most strippers are bi, they just dont give a fuck who is kissing them when $ is involved, since they are "bi" on stage, not in their private life which always includes living with a dopeman or looser BF who "takes care of their needs".

"3. The illusion - strippers will say anything to get guys more horny which will open up their wallets more. Therefore strippers will "claim" to be bisexual or lesbian to get guys motor running, which leads to more lap dances, VIP sessions, etc. "

Yep. 2 dancers walk upto a PL, and say they are lesbians and suggest a VIP room trip with BOTH of them for 2x the price obviously. The little head is thinking instead of the big head. I've never tried 2 dancers at the same time, but I think mileage will be much worse. I almost never get air dances with 1 on 1 in VIP room. But I am afraid if I do 2 on 1 in VIP, I will just have 2 strippers make out and DATY on the bench on the other side of the VIP booth/room (basically "air dancing"), but never touch me. I can get lesbo shows for free at the pole. I am not a 18 year old whose eyes will drop out "OMG LESBIANS" when he sees 2 girls kissing. I am like, "why is she sucking her pussy instead of my dick? This is pointless."

Various strippers try to dislodge me from ATF by sitting down with me and ATF and suggesting VIP with 2 on 1 but I always turn them down, but because ATF is the only stripper who breaks the rules out of dozens of strippers I tried at this club. I'd be insane to spend any $ on another stripper if she is in the SC that night. I am not a 18 year old whose eyes will pop out when he sees 2 girls kissing. I will just think "This is retarded, why is she sucking pussy on the bench opposite me in VIP instead of my dick when I can see DATY for free on the public stage?"
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol I can honestly say that I have never been refused extras by a dancer claiming to be "straight".

And yes- the majority of dancers are either bi or bi-curious. I have met a few lesbian dancers and surprisingly their dances for me usually aren't that good. Maybe they're holding back so as not to piss off their wife or gf by giving a chick too good a time.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I think a lot of strippers are big, at least in that they've recreationally fucked girls. I imagine few are full on lesbians.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion