tuscl

Strippers and Dating Sites

Ch3ll
Arizona
I'm on POF and lately I've come across a few stripper profiles. Some of the dancers I've seen in the club, others I've never seen before. Theif profiles are all different for the most part. Saw one where it appeared the girl was just advertising herself (only sexy pics of her in dance clothes or the dressing room). She didn't state any of her likes/interests except money. Others might have one sexy pic then the rest non sexy, but go into some detail the kind of guy they're looking for. I've noticed alll will state they are not dtf or come at them correct (most all female profiles say this). Lastly, occupation is usually stated as entertainer (to the strippers on tuscl this is just an observation). None hide what they do (again to the strippers on here, just an observation).

Just wondering if any of you guys have come across strippers on dating sites or seen a stripper or two you've encountered in the club on a site?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Did not get the POF reference - had to look it up on UrbanDictionary.com - Plenty of Fish
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I just stick w/ the pros these days.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah there's SO many fake/scammer profiles on sites like POF that I don't even bother anymore. I came across a couple of strippers though on them. Like you said they make no attempt to hide what they do.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I am not on any dating sites. I find all my "dates" in strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - plus jack is not the type to go around cheating on his strippers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    There are tons of what appear to be scams on Match -- beautiful young women who pursue old guys. I ignore them completely but I can see how some desperate PL might fall for it. I suppose it's possible that some are legit but no reason for me to test the waters to find out.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I agree POF is full of fake scammer profiles. It's like the boy who cried wolf, if there ever is a real one on there you wouldn't believe it.
  • Experimental
    8 years ago
    If the profiles are real, what you are looking at is a more discreet backpages. you contact her and if she needs money that day she'll fuck you.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    You reference to POF threw me for a second - simply because I didn't associate strippers and dating sites. I don't use dating sites - since I find it easier to find "dates" in the clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If the profiles are real, what you are looking at is a more discreet backpages. you contact her and if she needs money that day she'll fuck you.

Plus one
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I agree with lopaw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion