OT: Dachshunds

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Good dogs, great dogs, or the most brilliant dog breed ever?

9 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    My pitbull would shit on your dachshund.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Giraffes are way better have you ever watched them neck.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    From principle, I refuse to comment on OT discussions.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dachsunds are cool dogs, for sure.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Just as long as you don't have a bunch of steps in your house.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    BRilliant topic
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Daschunds? Lived next to one who was a demon dog, they are great for vermin killing but noisy fucks IMO and they are very adept at tearing up a yard. Give me a good Working Dog or Bird Dog any day. I had a Gordon Setter I idolized, I'm thinking of a Samoyed.... and I keep telling all my friends that in my next life I want to be a Golden Retriever.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Oh a quick PSA- Yes there are people Daschunds are great for but no single breed is right for everyone. If you think a particular type of dog suits your fancy PLEASE check the breed rescue page on the internet to see what the pros and more importantly the DRAWBACKS of a given breed are. Too many good dogs get euthanized each year because they were chosen by unsuitable owners who weren't right for the character traits of the animal. Better yet, Consider adopting a rescue animal and by all means spay and neuter your pets
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant words Hugh_G._Rection!

I agree that different breeds suit different people. Different strokes for different folks.

And the spay/neuter advice as well as the adopt a shelter dog advice (if you can love and care for the pup or - if you must - kitty cat) is ace!

But little 4got is brilliant for me! Dachshund system rules! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion