tuscl

This is not right

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
When Donald Trump is president shit like this won't happen.

The guy (very male, no gender ambiguity person) sitting next to me at the bar just hit on me. Gross. He either thinks I'm gay, or attractive, or both.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But gross.

37 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Are you sure you walked inside the right club? Drugs can do weird things.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Let me clarify. I'm at a sushi bar. It's definitely not a gay bar. And the bathrooms are clearly marked for just men and women. No separate door for those who are confused.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Wait, so you're complaining about receiving unwanted sexual attention from a man in a public place?

Welcome to what life is like for attractive women.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Real men eat pussy, not sushi
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Real men eat sushi with pussy and hot sauce.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This would not have happened at a steakhouse
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mikey is right.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    But would it happen at Golden Arches ? in the men's room ? while taking an upper decker?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's ok , John. I got hit on when I was younger. Must have been the Jack Tripper shorts
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's called gaydar, John. Sorry, but you may have been lying to yourself. Send me the phone numbers for the DS's, and I will convey our condolences.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    And you really think with Trump in office, that type of stuff won't happen anymore? Talk about bigotry my man. I thought you were a lawyer? You should know better than that.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "And you really think with Trump in office, that type of stuff won't happen anymore? Talk about bigotry my man. I thought you were a lawyer? You should know better than that."

I think he's joking Estafador. But let's all give JohnSmith69 a break. He was so stoned that he walked into a gay sushi bar and got hit on. That's a brilliant way to spend the evening!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I just had an idea for an anti-drug commercial. It opens showing a happy-go-lucky lawyer. The lawyer starts getting stoned. Then it ends with the lawyer giving a handy to the guy sitting next to him in a sushi bar. It ends by saying "drugs are non-brilliant so just say no!"
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Gross? Naw, just his lifestyle. I've gotten hit on by guys multiple times; I let them know I don't jump that way and take it is as a compliment. To each their own. If some dude thinks your good looking so does the hot chick at the other end of the bar.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna bet "he thought you were gay" over "he thought you were attractive."
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What id you were so stoned that you thought it was a guy but really, it was a really ugly manly looking woman
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Joe there is a level of high where I could mistake an ugly woman for a man. But I was 2-3 levels below that high during this unfortunate incident.

4got, glad to see you can recognize sarcasm. Esta, you might disagree with my political views, but at least give me credit for understanding that the president can't really stop gay flirting.

Shailynn, you haven't met me so I don't think you can make that judgment. But yeah probably so.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna bet he thought you were attractive and was hoping you were gay. Like any other pick up situation regardless of gender.... and then the bitch opens her mouth.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    So what did you say to this douche?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Shoot, JS. If you had just played your card's right you could have parlayed that attraction into a spicy tuna roll, or maybe even a sushi boat! Then, at the end of the evening you could have said goodbye and left him heartbroken. I can't believe that with all your SS training you couldn't have pulled it off. ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "holding out for a tranny?" Very funny Rech!

First time I was hit on by a gay man I was very offended and also frightened. Very careful not to open any doors to that now.

Like I tried to say before, that sort of stuff would destroy strip clubs.

And as far as Trump, I hope no one is going to waste their anti-Trump vote. Him getting elected would likely lead to civil war and the destruction of the United States.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Trump would lead us to a lot worse than civil war and destruction of the United States.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    And shailynn is right, gays can't really affords to be picky. They hit on anybody hoping they're gay not because they think you're attractive.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    If you didn't want the free drink you should have turned it down. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    +1,000,000 for what JamesSD said.

Seriously, this kind of thing offends you?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ It offends me. Some gay guys need to learn how to be cool in public
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @mikeya02, If that's true of gay guys, then it's *also* true for many straight guys.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Uncool straight guys get drinks thrown in their faces by girls. Totally different
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    The only thing that's different about those two situations is your standards.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sarcasm is when any ordinary guy refers to trump by saying when he's president, we won't have these problems. Bullshit it is. I sound like Yoda. Lol, when trump says it but I do find amusing. Same thing happened before Obama got elected but he had some of his supporters saying it. He didn't say it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    JS69 could have gotten free sushi. Lol.
    I haven't been hit on by a gay guy but I have been hit on by a lesbian wanting to experiment.
    It didn't bother me at all.

Now if JS had just smoked a little bit more, We might be hearing about the bearded lady he made out with, lol.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    "This would not have happened at a steakhouse"

But what if the steakhouse was called steers & queers?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Two things I've never done in my life:

Ate Sushi
    Been hit upon by a man

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    John, you need to stop by a local drugstore, and hit on one of the younger cashiers. No doubt she'd like you and you'd take her to bed shortly. I'm in that process right now. And stay out of those gay sushi bars, will ya???? :)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Ate Sushi"

You should really try it motorhead, as long as you can find good sushi.

I've never had truly great sushi except in Japan. But I have had good sushi in surprising places like North Carolina.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Now John will remember he missed out on a chance to get free Sushi with a gay guy.

I remember I missed out on getting free pizza or who knows what from a lesbian wanting to experiment. I still remember a dream I had where I went out with her and she invited a bunch of other hot girls over so they could all experiment sucking and licking. There were tongues and tits all over the place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion