tuscl

FOX news correspondent Ed Henry's mistress was 42-year-old veteran Las Vegas STR

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I wouldn't knock her off my lap, but $2000?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Not bad looking, but @2k I'd pass. Then again I don't have Henry's money either.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I may have gotten dances from her a few years ago. If it's the same girl (can't remember) she was poking fun at my friend, basically saying she would rather dance for me, because my friends looks weren't her type.

Now I see what her type is.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    They're all 6s at best. Wouldn't entertain them if they said $100
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thats pretty wild. In a crazy election year - when that guy should be paving his path to an even more impressive position in Fox News - he might be suffering a major career screw up.

The stripper is close to his age too. She's not a young girl. She's a good looking woman. I'm sure she knew what she was doing. It sounds like that was a club with celebrity clients - so the girls know what they are doing.

He probably expensed the club action - so the price isn't an issue. The cost to his marriage and career will be painful.

There is a former VS model on Fox News - and I remember Ed Henry getting worked up when she mentioned how she found him interesting - so I now look at his reaction differently.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Well at least this proves that Fox talent is as human as the rest of us. I always thought that public people should be careful about privacy. No one knows me so I have nothing to lose. These guys....?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd pay that for her. Minus three zeros.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Sorry, Don't mean to get political.

Should I be surprised? Probably a FOX news meeting. I don't know how true it is. But I saw a post that said every congressman that tried to get Clinton in peach over his affair has now been charged with something worse (Sex crime)

I gave up Faux news and talk radio a few years ago now. Best thing ever. I don't think the world is going to end tomorrow. Cut Direct TV at the first of this month, so it should get even better.

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd like to get a $10 LD at IR from her.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Haha I've been in the skybox at sapphires - but it was for free! A dancer I used to fuck took my on a club tour and walked me up there. She said "can you believe guys pay thousands of dollars to come up here and then don't get anything." I said "yeah cause hot girls like you make guys do stupid things."
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Nice smile, decent nod, plus the older ladies know what they're doing better than the younger ones do. Yeah, I'd partake ...

... but not for $2,000, unless her lady parts were lined with gold and cherubs flew over us singing heavenly music as we both had simultaneous multiple orgasms.

Someone needs to take this guy to Detroit and teach him some negotiating skills. What a PL.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Bod, not nod.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion