tuscl

OT: theChive

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
How many Chivers have we got on this board? If you don't know what that is, you're not one.

25 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't think I am. But I won't know for sure until the test results come back.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    I like chives on my salad or in soup as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I prefer dives but chives aren't bad either
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Once in a while. Not regularly.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago

Definitely not you:

To Chive

Being chill, awesome, cool , wicked, amazingly great and supportive.
    from The New Urban Dictionary
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Same question as how many fucktards.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    More fucktards than Chivers here.

Is Chive still popular? In my town there was a local group of nitwits, I mean Chivers that met once a month. I think that shit faded out pretty quickly around here.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Swing and a miss from twentyfive. The loser who just won't quit. You claim to be toothless old loser on the verge of retirement, and think that calling someone a child is a cutting insult. This tells me a lot about. You follow Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to a T. You think an online Urban dictionary is an appropriate source to dark definitions. You think claiming to be old gives you credibility. I read you like a book, pal. You are, at best, an underemployed millennial fucktard, trying to catfish on TUSCL. It all fits, and you resent me for being educated, successful, and contented. You are a loser, you always have been, and you always will be. I could buy and sell you and your trick of a mother.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Is your mother a charter member of the KKK because you sure are putting a lot of shit out there just keep talking you expose yourself to be an intolerant racist fool with no intellectual ability whatsoever.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^Forgot to include homophobic.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Sorry you folks had to witness all that. He's muted now, and no longer a concern.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Funny how an idiot can pick a fight with anyone, attack and keep escalating then when he starts getting PMs from others makes a statement about my mother. When I respond the bully runs away, a bully is always a coward.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm not a Chiver, but I do enjoy the weekly pictures from The Chive (www.thechive.com) of girls with Future Lower Back Problems, missing bras, etc.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Does anyone besides me wish that the right-wing idiot gammanu95 and the left-wing moron twentyfive would just meet at a dueling ground somewhere and eliminate each other?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The right wing idiot that you've been agreeing with?
  • Aajaxx
    8 years ago
    I KCCO.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The first one to stop the childish personal insults wins.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^ one step ahead of you John. See my new discussin.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    BTW, the chive is more than social justice foolishness. There's thigh gaps, bikini bridges, FLBP Monday, Tug Life Tuesday, hump day Wednesday, burn your bra Thursday, things that bounce Thursday, sexy chivette Ftiday, cat Saturday, Sunday lingerie, yeah they got some fun stuff
  • Aajaxx
    8 years ago
    The Chive is cool, they have raised $100,000's for charities, and individuals that have been hit hard by adversity. They support the military, police, and firemen (and hot women). It's a great site. It's not just cat's, and hot women, it's art, travel, funny, cool, and even pictures that have
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The Chive has ridiculously bad load times. I like some of their content, but not how long it takes for the site to be viewable
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    James. I agree that load time on a PC is a deal breaker, but the smartphone app works great
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    gammanu: I do tend to agree with your political views, and I agree that "idiot" was not called for. I was just tired of the mindless political pissing contest between you and twentyfive. However, I see that you are pledging to remain above the fray. No hard feelings?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The Chive is so 2010
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    MrDeuce, I pledged to turn over a new leaf and I meant it. I got carried away and became aware that I had become party to ruining the board for everyone. No hard feelings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion