tuscl

Womenand gay rights according to the left/PC.

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Man: "I don't believe women have any rights, and I think gays should be hanged."

Woman: "Wow, what a complete primitive asshole you are! You must be a Republican."

Man: "No, actually, I'm a Muslim and those are my religious beliefs."

Woman: "Oh! I'm sorry! I apologize! I hope you don't think I'm Islamaphobic?"

61 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Too true to be funny.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    That's what political correctness has done to us.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Sad but true....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The whales are laughing - and crying at the same time
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    ok, libs, dispute that!

caralynn listens to the crickets chirping.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Religion is like a dick, it's fine to have one, just don't wave it around.

I hate all religious assholes, be they Christian or Muslim or even extremist Jews.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    People who are anti-gay and anti-women are disrespectful of humanity whether they are Muslim or Republican, but I don't hate either. I respectfully disagree with their opinions however.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Constant attacks by the right and the left is the real reason we have no reasonable candidates running on either side, what normal intelligent person would want to deal with this on a daily basis.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I fucking hate people who hate the religious, but they are in good company with Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot etc.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    twentyfive,

one must fight fire with fire. being reasonable hasn't had much success recently.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ you'd think it would be easy to find common ground but it isn't. My only theory on why common ground can't be reached is because people running for high offices are too busy stuffing their pockets full of cash from special interest groups or others soley attempting to fulfill their own agenda.

Think about it - if on your way to the polls someone stopped you and offered you more money than you'd make in 5 years to vote a certain way - and there's no way you'd get in trouble, most people are going to vote however the offerer wants. Most would justify that your one vote wouldn't make a difference anyway.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The point of the OP is that both Obama and Hillary have compared Republicans to terrorist groups. Insane.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The real point is these nominees are all pretty bad in my estimation. We really need some fresh ideas here, my feeling is that all of this stuff is stupid ,because the majority of the voters are becoming less and less interested in what is really going on. We all see everyday how the political class has no respect for our views as they almost always vote against what the majority wants. Sad fact of American life is we participate less than many other countries in our own democracy. Not sure of the actual statistic but I'm pretty sure that less than half of the eligible electorate voted with any regularity.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To CaraLynn eventually someone needs to become a grown up we know how to get along well with each other if we want to.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    And for God's sake, don't profile. You might offend someone while you're trying to stop another 9/11
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    What twentyfive knows about tolerance, compromise, and getting along wouldn't fill a Dixie cup. What he knows about Americans and our political system is even less. Don't hate, I just tell it like it is.
    The OP is right, Republicans and conservatives have their faults, but none of them remotely compares to the haughtiness, ignorance, hypocrisy, intolerance, and deceit of the left, the libs, the democrat party, and other progressives. This particular discussion is not about government or parties, but about the citizens that by action and inaction allow our rights, equality, and civility to be slowly eroded by the mist vocal and violent radical factions.
    Don't believe me? Look at black lies matter, rioting trump opponents, and the most ardent Trump supporters. This is who we have given our politics over two, all fueled by a sensationalist and partisan media.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^You are so stupid it is like trying to teach a lizard to flick its tongue.
    Are you really such an idiot or is this some kind of a put on.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    So when backed into a corner, and without any rational arguments or logical rebuttals to offer, you just hurl insults? Thank you for proving my point.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @James Moby is also a dick. But every one likes Moby
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What kind of rational argument would you make against irrational attacks. Rebutting you is a waste of time everyone reading this and all of your other attacks on me sees very well what and who you are. Either you are a juvenile who figured out how to get around the parental controls on your momies PC, or you are just an idiot and a hater who is missing out on a real life.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, "The real point is these nominees are all pretty bad in my estimation. We really need some fresh ideas here,"

Well we have one fellow that isn't from the political realm and seems to have different if not fresh ideas. different enough that both sides attack him. that can't be all bad. and no political experience. wait, forget that. we have the idiot in chief now with no experience in anything.

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You've proven my point once already, but please continue to reinforce it as often as you'd like.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To CaraLynn that's my opinion, but I haven't attacked your guy, I don't see anyone to be for rather than just looking to vote against someone. I personally don't care all that much whether it is a D or an R who wins the election my concern is, as close as I am to retirement that who ever get elected , not fuck up the markets so I can enjoy my retirement.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Gammanu get the fuck off the adult discussions you are a spoiled child go back to your room before you get spanked.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    See? No point, no warrant, just angry cynicism and lies. He has attacked Trump in other posts, but thinks we are as stupid and inattentive as he himself is. He only cares that he gets what he wants, and attacks those who expose and prove his selfishness and avarice. It's hard not to feel sorry for someone who has wasted his life, as he has.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    For the record I was one of the early people that said it would be stupid to write Trump off, just like all of your other baseless statements I will go back to earlier in the year and provide a link you don't know me at all and you are just a juvenile.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago

This is from a conversation here on TUSCL seems the link didn't post but the name was forget affiliation

Commented February 11, 2016

My bet is Trump will still be standing at the end of the primaries unless something crazy happens, (like getting caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy, even then he might pull it out) not sure about Hillary or Sanders just yet but Hillary did rub me the wrong way with her speech conceding to Sanders, she acted like she won, instead of lost, tells me she isn't getting it yet.

Asian dancers
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The OP makes an excellent point about the evil alliance between the secular Left and the Islamists. Though they disagree vehemently on such issues as abortion, gay rights, women's rights, divorce, etc., they are united by their shared hatred for Western civilization and its Judeo-Christian foundation. Therefore the progressives and the Islamists find themselves in a tactical alliance in their attempt to destroy the West. If they ever succeed, they will turn on each other like two rats in a cage.

There -- *that* should stir up some controversy. Discuss amongst yourselves :)
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Lib-tard speaking so forgive the intelligence and critical thinking skills I'm about to apply to the obvious fallacy of the OPs "joke"

Liberals world wide support the empowerment of oppressed people everywhere. Nobody is going to apologize to anyone's religious beliefs if it means oppression of women and children. Women in the middle east and Africa are being encourage to speak out against oppression of the patriarchal laws.

That said liberal are more open to the fact that Christians didn't corner the market on salvation or the one true "God" and therefore show just as much respect other religions beyond one that is prevalent the country we were born in.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    gaca, you did real well right up to "so forgive".
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^^

LOL
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Caralynn nailed it.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Other everday scenarios fitting the topic: It's okay for a man to use the womens' bathroom with your wife, sister, or daughter already inside if he feels like a woman; but, a white women is a villain for leading the NAACP because she feels black.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's okay for Beyonce to wear the black panther uniform, praise those domestic terrorists, denigrate peace officers, and show solidarity with violent, extremist, radicals on the biggest television event of the year; but, people from the south cannot display confederate memorabilia, at all, period.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    gammanu95, of course. surly you know the left is the most tolerant, not the evil right. well, at least as long as you agree with them.

you must have seen all the thuggish right protesters at sander's and hill's events, correct? me either.

you know the media would have been all over that!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sure sounds to me like a lot of racism going on in here, tell us which of you has served his or her country in any capacity. Idiots.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, i do so every day i work.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Serve their country, no that's not the Republican motto. They're entitled to be served and make this country white again, oops. .. I mean "great' again
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Are you black , GACA? If so, why aren't you tired of slaving away on the Democrat Plantation?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    twentyfive: You wrote "Sure sounds to me like a lot of racism going on in here, tell us which of you has served his or her country in any capacity. Idiots."

1. Of course racism still exists in the U.S. -- though not to the extent that the left thinks -- but where in the world do you detect racism in *this* thread? One of the hallmarks of the left is a hypersensitivity to racism, even when it isn't there, to the point that Americans become afraid to say anything about race whatsoever for fear of the left-wing thought police.
    2. What does serving our country have to do with this discussion? Your question is irrelevant.
    3. Since you constantly berate those on the right for ad hominem attacks, how do you justify ending your irrelevant post with "Idiots."?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Mr Deuce, you forget that anyone who does not support the DNC position on every category is by default racist, homophobic, sexist, privileged, islamophobia, and wrong without question. Furthermore, if you are white, or male, or Christian, or heterosexual, or successful, or pro-life, or etc. ( I cannot write an all-inclusive list), then you need to acknowledge your faults and blame for the shortcomings, failures, iniquities, and circumstances of anyone different from you and make amends by giving the money, giving the DNC money, and voting exactly as Debbie Blabbermouth-Scultz tells you to.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    BTW, I just wrote another five digit check (on top of my deductions) to the IRS, so don't tell me I don't serve my country.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sorry deuce, I disagree with you on this one just because I did not start the attacks, I believe my question was reasonable and relevant, as I commented originally on the reason that good people refuse to get involved in politics is because of the increasingly personal attacks. At that point I was attacked for stating what I believe to be a reasonable point of view and it went downhill at that point, I certainly am not innocent, but if I am attacked and my views misrepresented I will stand up for myself. BTW this jerk has been attacking me across several threads and at one point he stated he loves to troll me so I just decided to have a little fun with him. Basically I was just playing with the intellectual dwarf like a cat plays with a mouse. As I have stated many times I don't care whether anyone agrees or disagrees with me, but I suspect more agree than disagree just those that disagree tend to be louder and more in your face types that can't tolerate anyone disagreeing with their stated opinion hence my question about service to your country, you would get the point service to your country includes many different forms and viewpoints but you still serve all of them.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I am black and in the South and the Dems here have definitely made good on their promise of 40 acres and a mule. Probably the best place in the USA to be a middle class black guy. No, it you 'publicans who are holding one to the Confederate flag and shooting up churches
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    gaca, like there are no sick deranged blacks? i have news for you, anything good or bad comes in all colors!

• GACA
    8 years ago
    "gaca, like there are no sick deranged blacks?"

" Are you black , GACA? If so, why aren't you tired of slaving away on the Democrat Plantation?"

Sooo...are you implying there are no black 'publicans?

I never mentioned color I was talking political parties, but I guess we know what is truly at the heart of every Trump supporter
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Let it go, CaraLynn, find your Zen place, calm and at peace.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    gaca, " holding one to the Confederate flag". pretty much defines the skin color of those of which you were talking. subliminal, very good.

• CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    gammanu95, i should leave them be. they might then have the time to learn of their ignorance. :)

but they wouldn't.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    One of my friends likes to remind me that you shouldn't try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    good analogy!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Of course the OP is fiction, not reality. But you could say that the woman is showing tolerance for someone who comes here from another culture where they see things different ways, but she is not extending that tolerance to a domestic ignorant a_hole.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    so you are saying she is a hypocrite
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Asking me? No I'm not saying she is a hypocrite.

Probably she would not want to be seeing a Muslim man with those kinds of views. But on the other hand, she doesn't feel it right to rebuke him as she would a domestic moron.

And remember the OP narrative is fiction.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I saw a economic comparison of tax and economic plans on CNBC comparing Hillary and Trumps plans. After 4 years, Trumps plan adds 3 million jobs. With Hillary we lose 300,000.

I don't expect anyone to change their vote based on what I say but Hillary has some economic issues in her plans.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ I would question the logic behind those plans and the analyses.

Hilary is pretty much a known quantity.

Trump is nitroglycerin.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Just saw this again today in the news feed. Lol! So true....

I luv the bleeding hearts, because they serve a function in our society. Problems are that too many people take advantage of the bleeding heart philosophy when they don't need it, they only soak off the good nature of humans giving away free stuff. It is admiral to help, but don't lose sight that there is already much help out there for people down on their luck if they search for it. Liberals take everything too far.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't know what to think at this point in my life. smh.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    shailynn +1,000,000

That is the problem with lobbyists and the problem with the system. Only Trump (at the moment) is calling this out. This is not acceptable. This is a real problem.

On Topic, yes, the OP hits nail on the head with part of the libs who can't acknowledge the contractions with PC and ditto for progressives who fail to understand what progressivism really means. Real progressivism is different that the leftist thought we currently have. It is about improving the human condition and it borne out of the Enlightenment. I think some progressives fails to understand that some things are falsifiable and sometimes we need to admit that what we originally thought and tried (hypothesis) didn't work out so let's try something else or modify the hypothesis and re-try the experiment. Maybe that's progressivism with application of the scientific method (e.g., science is falsifiable, that is how things are tested). The OP by the OP also highlights the mis-guidedness around SJWs.

MrDeuce --> "The OP makes an excellent point about the evil alliance between the secular Left and the Islamists. Though they disagree vehemently on such issues as abortion, gay rights, women's rights, divorce, etc., they are united by their shared hatred for Western civilization and its Judeo-Christian foundation. Therefore the progressives and the Islamists find themselves in a tactical alliance in their attempt to destroy the West. If they ever succeed, they will turn on each other like two rats in a cage." --> end quote MrDeuce

^^^ I agree. It's the ol' "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." True that. ;) Some, myself included, think the Christian Church as far too much of a death grip on the GOP/Republican Party and U.S. Federal Government in general. (Sorry GammaNu, sorry Skibum). I'd like to see more secualism or humanism in the federal government sphere. Less government, the better. Less theocratic rule, the better. I want to see a level playing field. True equal opportunity through hard work and efforts.

SJG --> "Of course the OP is fiction, not reality. But you could say that the woman is showing tolerance for someone who comes here from another culture where they see things different ways, but she is not extending that tolerance to a domestic ignorant a_hole." --> end quote SJG

^^^ Yes, I see the attempt through the fictional account in the OP of the women at an attempt at tolerance. I do agree with this. Her support "comes from a good place," IMO.

Meat72 --> "Problems are that too many people take advantage of the bleeding heart philosophy when they don't need it, they only soak off the good nature of humans giving away free stuff. It is admiral to help" --> end quote Meat72

^^^ Agreed. It should serve to level the playing field, not to get free stuff. Free loaders make we want to puke. That much is true.

Meat72 --> "It is admiral to help, but don't lose sight that there is already much help out there for people down on their luck if they search for it. Liberals take everything too far." --> end quote Meat72

^^^ I agree there. I had to deal with some of these types a few weeks ago. I should start my own post about it. I do agree with this. We need to promote more hard work. Actual work. Not just some of the masturbation that passes for jobs these days. Ugh.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    shailynn+ 1,000,000

shailynn --> "My only theory on why common ground can't be reached is because people running for high offices are too busy stuffing their pockets full of cash from special interest groups or others soley attempting to fulfill their own agenda.

Think about it - if on your way to the polls someone stopped you and offered you more money than you'd make in 5 years to vote a certain way - and there's no way you'd get in trouble, most people are going to vote however the offerer wants. Most would justify that your one vote wouldn't make a difference anyway." --> end quote shailynn

^^^ This needs to be re-stated. Imagine a job where you make $170K annual or thereabouts. That's not a bad life, it's better than what most people have. What's a lobbyist? People erroneously think it's someone that influences votes. Not exactly true. All a lobbyist is is someone who brings a briefcase into your congressional or senate office, says nothing, but leaves the briefcase bag on a chair in your office. He says nothing because by law he can't say anything. He just drops the bag and leaves. In this briefcase bag is nothing but cash. It is stuffed to the brim with cash. You get bags like this all of the time. Imagine the amount of cash you receive this way. Imagine the life you can have for you and your family. This is the problem. Only Trump is addressing this.

Why? I guess he doesn't need the money. We pick on strippers for being greedy whores. We call them out, or at least Dougster does. But who is calling out the real whores? Just Trump, it seems.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion