tuscl

This is funny

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I saw the thread about "Mother's Day" and immediately thought about what percentage of strippers are moms. When I googled "stripper statistics" the first article I saw was an article from a guy that had googled "stripper statistics". His first paragraph was so funny I never read the article.

"I clicked on a message board link where someone had asked about stripping stats, assuming there would be responses with links. Turned out, though, it was a strippers' community and their responses could be summarized as annoyed-and-turning-hostile."

--

"annoyed and turning hostile". Gee, I just wonder what website he found. Hmmmm. I just wonder....

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, I might be annoyed as well if I was stripping, had a kids or kids and the other one who created the kid left and did not want anything to do with the kid.
    I'm just remembering some past dancers working on their own to support kids that no one else was helping with. I do not have any kids.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Motörhead the pink site is very often unintentionally funny and hostile at the same time. Some of their posters are so outrageous I get a good laugh especially the ones that post tactics to get more money from custies

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Most of the strippers I know well are single moms. Happy Mother's Day to all stripper moms!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol. I bet strippers read our posts and say "this PLs are fuckig idiots"
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Every stripper I've ever "broken the rules" with, I knew before, or found out on a later visit, they have atleast one kid. It is this strange thing, that until a stripper has a kid, she hasn't matured mentally from her 13 or 14 year old self.

I think it is, once a stripper has a kid, and Mr Right (baby daddy) isn't Mr Right, she realizes her she has to lower her standard and can't "save herself [her pussy/her ego/her exclusiveness/her virginity]" for her BF/baby daddy anymore. After she has a kid, any SC customer can be Mr Right for a couple songs. She realizes that whatever she saved for her BF/baby daddy, he shitted and walked all over it, and it was meaningless to save for her man, vs her collection of regulars and non-regular customers.
  • Duke69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't think you're allowed to be a stripper unless you're already a single mom. It's a tough union.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That's funny and ironic. That guy got the pink site on his search for actual stats. I hope he didn't post his question there - as I'm sure they would jump all over it.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Lol at the pink site sending "spies" here to check up on us and learn from us.

Hell, most of the time all the posts are talking about blue whales it seems anymore...
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Id say 90% of them have at least one kid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion