tuscl

Another Cleveland 2AM'er

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I've been to almost every club in the Cleveland Metro area. Even though I don't mind frequenting dives because of the area this is one I wouldn't frequent even if I was armed. Heart of the east side Cleveland ghetto. It's been open for years but I don't think it's listed on TUSCL. Probably because most area TUSCL'ers are also wary of going here.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf…

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I've been to almost every club in the Cleveland Metro area ..."

My condolences

:)
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    8 years ago
    I read this today as well. I've never heard of the place.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Thanks Papi, LOL

Carlos, when Cleveland Hustler Club first opened I went there fairly often. One night I was sitting and talking with a black dancer there and she mentioned that she formerly danced @ Bug a Boo. Probably the first I heard of that place. Never had the desire to check it out.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Bug-A-Boos appears to be the fanciest strip club in Cleveland:

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cleveland…
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Joel December is kind of a cool name. I wonder what sport he played

Reggie Jackeon was Mr. October

This dude was Mr December
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Trust me Jack, that's not the worst looking strip club building in Cleveland.
    BTW I mistakenly said it was in the heart of the eastside ghetto. It's actually on the outer fringe of the ghetto, it gets much worse as you go further east, akin to entering Detroit. There's another club deeper into the ghetto but I can't recall the name.

Motorhead, his sport was stealing Christmas presents. Hence Mr December.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Why aren't Cleveland strip clubs like Detroit strip clubs? I could see the potential, a rust belt alliance. Get Alan M. to come down to Cleveland a but a few clubs!

I only say that because I am in Cleveland a whole heck of a lot more than Detroit. When I'm in Cleveland I don't even bother going out to the clubs, with the exception of a visit to Chrsties now and then.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    @ Jack, yup that vid is famous around here, made by Mike Polk Jr, he has another similar video and several other vids online.

@ Shailynn, your answer is the crippling Ohio anti strip club laws originated by some ass in Cincinnati.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ah Cincinnati, a somewhat embarrassment to the rest of Ohio. The redheaded step-child. The Marge Schott of cities. Home of Larry Flynt, product of Pete Rose. You'd think if they actually let somebody buy a nudie magazine in town it may finally turn the corner onto Cool Street.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion