tuscl

First hustle of the visit

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
It seems like everyone who gets the dance invite before getting their first drink has to turn it down. IME, that girl who starts before you sit or get a drink is one you'd rather turn away anyway. Usually, I make the excuse of needing a few minutes to unwind. Sometimes a mediocre girl asks (after I got my drink) while the better ones are occupied, and I will buy a dance or two just to show that I have money and I want to spend it. How does it go for everyone else?

Is the girl is available to ask first because she is unattractive, or gives lousy dances (one and done)

Do you always turn away a first dance, or does it make difference if they sit and chat?

Unless you're there to see that one specific girl ( DS, CF, ATF, feature performer), what else do you figure into your decision -making?

18 comments

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    I feel it's way too much of a hustle if they ask before I even get a drink. Sometimes I get asked for a dance before I've even ordered. In both cases it's usually no to to dance question.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; I normally do not accept a dance request until I've had a chance to settle in - but; if it's one of the $5 black clubs I often visit; I'm much more prone to accept a dance request if I find the dancer attractive and I'm horny since it's such a low initial investment.

Also - in a club like Tootsies in Miami; one may not see the dancer again that visit or maybe until 2 or 3 hours later and thus in that case I'm more prone to accept.

In many clubs the less good-looking dancers will often jump on a custy as soon as he walks in b/f he's had a chance to see what she's competing with.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    My club of choice is usually a pretty slow hustle. Almost all the girls will sit and chat first.

However, on my last two trips (both times my CF was not working), I was approached seconds after I got in the door and had just sat down at the bar. Did not even get my beer ordered when she came up behind me and asked if I wanted company. Hell, my eyes had not even adjusted to the darkness of the club yet!
    I accepted her offer and we chatted for a while. She was somewhat attractive, blond, 30ish. Turned out she was not really my type, too damn chatty, and an expert on everything! Had a couple of dances with her, which were actually pretty good, then I moved on.

So, the next week same thing happened....After the previous experience I had made up my mind to turn away the first dancer.
    This quick to approach dancer was actually a very pretty, mid 20's blond.
    But, she had approached me from behind and asked if I wanted company just as I sat down.
    I was so set on sticking to my new rule, I turned her offer down. (I now regret this choice)
    I still had a good time with another dancer, she just was not as pretty as the first girl.

So, for me at least, the rule to "always turn down the first offer" is not always the best decision!
    Just got to learn when to break the rule.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    March 2014 as I'm entering a club a cute young blonde walks up and asks if I want company, literally the moment I walked in. I normally want to sit and survey the situation for awhile but she was hot and gregarious so I acquiesced to her request to sit with me. It turned out that I made the right choice.

We really hit it off and I ended up seeing her OTC for a couple months. I previously spoke of her here. When we met OTC, the moment she entered my house she was naked and all over me! As with all of them things eventually went south and I quit seeing her but when I think of her I think of a quote from Bladerunner. "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long!" And to paraphrase, we burned very brightly!

I really miss that chick!
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I always turn down dances. My last visit to the club I turned down the dancer I had spent most of my time with the previous trip, just because I like to sit and unwind and do the stage thing for a bit. I knew I'd spend most of the time with her again... but I like to do the stage thing for a while when I arrive.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I usually turn down the girl who catches me as soon as I've come in whether I have a drink or not. If she happens to be a girl I've never seen or I have seen but wanted to try dances with, I'll get a couple of dances to see what shes about. If it's and hour to closing and I just got there I'll take them up.

Can't recall anything great coming from those types, but some of my firsts after being there for a few have been exciting encounters.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's like swinging at the first pitch - without reading the scouting report. You are taking a chance. It might pay off - but I prefer to wait - and survey the club - and get comfortable first.

If the dancer is my CF - that's different.
  • Zjz
    8 years ago
    I always want to relax and get a beer first. Only once I had to give in when this 10 I could not get with on a past visit, and she came up to me as soon as I came in the next time and said she was sorry we could not hook up last time.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Most of the time, I say, no, not yet, let me get my drink first. Unless it the highly improbable event, that a stunning babe asks me, I'll say yeah, and let her rock my world.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Here's a way to look at it. The first girl always rushes up to you with offers before you've even say down. Like guys have said above, the quality girls are usually occupied, or will wait for you to get settled before approaching.

It's kinda like power hitters in baseball, a lot of them will always pass on the first pitch even when it may be a perfect strike.

Ever call a contractor to do work to your home or business? Get scared when one says "I can start tomorrow" because when you call a good one he's already on a job and can't start yours until later.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    Good analogy but there are exceptions as my experience above proves. YMMV always applies.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    At clubs I don't frequent often, I don't get dances until I've reconnoitered the place a bit. How hot are the dancers today, how do things work, etc.

At clubs I frequent, where I know how things work, I'm acquainted with the lineup (minus the ever-flowing influx of new girls, who might have started since my last trip), it's totally different:
    - If I made an appointment with my CF or ATF, I grab her the moment I see her. Often, she'll be at the bar waiting. I need no warm-up period.
    - If I don't already have an appointment, that means CF isn't there, and I'm on the hunt for an emergency backup CF, or even a replacement CF. In that case, if a sizzling hot new girl or a veteran who I've been considering for an interview approaches me right away -- carpe diem! You never know when you'll get another chance, and again, if I am already comfortable with the club, I do not need a warm-up or cool-down period. Any other girl gets a friendly hello and then dismissed
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    It depends on how hot the dancer is. If she's not my type I'll turn her down, but if she is smoking hot I'll accept her offer to join me and see how her attitude is.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I agree with Subraman. New club, no to first dancer until I understand the lineup and availability of each dancer. I need to know if all 6 and ups are in CR or VIP seating or with regulars for the rest of the night. Or is this a SC where no dancer had to go on stage if she doesnt want to. 8-10s have a habit of being "too good" to go on the pole in some SCs.

At my regular SCs, I follow subraman's process. If its a prearranged date, then date stripper unconditionally. Else it is random stripper night/new face/lets find dancer #2.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I usually decline as I like to see the whole roster rotation on stage before I make up my mind if who I want. However if the girl is SMOKING hot I good personality I may get a dance.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    At the club I was visiting most often I walked in the door one night and while paying the cover, the girl on stage (my #3) yells BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!, jumps down from the stage and runs to the entrance to give me a hug. Fortunately my 1 and 2 weren't around to witness that. When they did show up I did allocate my time appropriately and by the time I left everyone knew their place.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    USUALLY whenever I sit down, I immediately get hounded by a girl I'm just not interested in before I even get to ORDER my drink. Seems these are the girls that no other men were interested in, usually because they're ugly. I have had rare exceptions where I had to tell a girl, to wait as I get my drink ONLY to respect the rules of the club (like a nice guy I am) and if I'm really frisky, get a bit sipping, because she's too fine to release back to the wild otherwise
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    If it's a daytime visit I won't accept dance invites until I can see the goods with eyes adjusted to low light. If the girl is friendly or seems good looking I won't chase her away, sit and talk is most likely. In the evening or with a ATF/CF I'm more likely to tolerate an eager beaver.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion