tuscl

holy shit!!!

http://theadvocate.com/news/15699814-123…

Strippers and church now that's a fucking concept. First off I get the trafficking thing and its bad and should never happen but raising the age or sending dancers to church wont fix the problem. The fact is, times are tough and dancers have figured out a way to make some cash. And what is up with this respectable work BS. I work and don't take handouts and don't steal so that's respectable in my book. I earn the money. The church doesn't pay bills. Me flashing my goods to the world pays bills. These people need to stop shaming dancers and stand up for them. This is once again an oppression against women. If you raise the age to 21 your telling these women that your an adult but you cant make that kind of decision yet. Guess what its my damn body. I make a decision everynight to go to work. I know what that means and I know what I have to do. I knew this from the beginning. You cant fix the worlds problems with raising the age limits or adding the church to the mix.

9 comments

• rogertex
    8 years ago
    "“If you have to be 21 to drink, don’t you think you should be 21 to take your clothes off?”"

That's some twisted logic !
    That Jim Kelly dude is ok with 18 year old soldiers dying in oil wars.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Oh but didn't you know that churches have the answer to everything in life??
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That logic is definitely fucked up!

Is there any higher form of worship - than looking up at a stripper on stage - and thanking God for the beauty of her thighs - and what's between them? I can't think of anything more religious...
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    As always, they are ok sending 18 year olds across the globe to kill other people.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I guess Louisiana lawmakers think it's ok to die and vote at the age of 18 but not to earn a living working in a job they disagree with. Sounds like discrimination to me. It must be ok to discriminate in LA. Lawmakers are doing it. Sounds unconstitutional. Hopefully Supreme court justices or other justices remove highway federal funds and other federal funds so that LA lawmakers can see how discrimination affects their money. You should not be able to dictate your morals onto other people by denying job employment against a select few people who are considered legal adults.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think NC and Alabama are already at risk of losing Federal funds due to discrimination in those states with their bathroom bills they passed. The rest of the US can figure out how to divide up the hundreds of millions or billions of dollars NC, Alabama, and Louisiana stand to lose.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Cripes. These Loosiana idiots give all Christians a bad name. For the record, the Presbyterian Church (USA) doesn't agree with that crap. We allow homosexuals to be ordained if they are celibate or if they are married to their partner (the same standard to which we hold heterosexuals). Shoot, we'll even accept lawyers and politicians in the hope that they can be saved! ;-)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Holy shit
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I find it incredible that you guys (and girls) can die for your country at 18 but can't do other things until you are 21. That said a lot of people would gladly see the min age limit be raised to 21 over here, presently 18.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion