tuscl

What's up with the whale avatars?

Friday, May 6, 2016 1:03 PM
Is there a secret TUSCL whale club?

14 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    What's up with all the hot chick avatars? Are you guys into strippers or something?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Mine is real. Took it myself
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I think it's a secret society. Kind of like the illuminati. Or the Knights Templer. You have to be asked to join. And then they make you go on quests and such. Rush week and initiation is a bitch though...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Just to get an interview Juicy made me eat 12 Chackin Fangers, 20 Chackin thighs and I had to lick a full bottle of bbq sauce off a strippers boobies. I also had to drink 5 Four Locos and mow his lawn without fucking it up.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    That's just how we roll in the 313
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Everyone wants to shit on the ocean
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You guys have a bowling team called the Whales?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Whale avatars? I think I'll look for a Rock Lobster avatar...... as in "Look out for that BIKINI WHALE!"
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Okay, Couldn't find the Rock Lobster avatar but I did find this cute whale tale on a bikini... I think I'll stick with it. Thanks for the inspiration guys!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hugh - yes that's a solid new avatar. Do you spend more tha. $28.50 when you come to a show club? Well then you too can be a whale. Please send $99.98 and a self address envelop to: Juicy Nutz 83 Chevy Van Down Bt The River Lane Asheville' NC 69699 You will receive: * a coupon for $2 off any Chackin combo at Church's Chicken * a coupon for a free mashed tater and gravy at KFC * a coupon for a small drink at Popeyes * a coupon for free admission to Bogarts in Michigan (minimum purchase, 2 drinks and a Blow Job required) * your very own whale avatar (Juice decides what color)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol just added this to my profile lol
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    BOOBS
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    BOOBS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion