tuscl

LA nights

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, May 5, 2016 10:25 AM
I'll be in LA starting tonight till Sunday to take care of some business. Tonight will be my only chance to hit up some strip clubs. I'm in the mood for some black booty tonight. I'm looking for the best mix of dancer quality, mileage, and value.

What would be a better option: Starz or King Henry VIII?

Also it looks Starz is a mile away from King Henry, I might just walk from Starz to Henry, is it safe to do that at night?

9 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I haven't been to any of those clubs, but Starz seems to be the most popular around here.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't know these clubs specifically but I know LA and I know the kind of neighborhoods that most of the LA clubs are in. I wouldn't walk. A uber would only cost $5-10.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    The biggest advantage that Starz has is that it has topless (booze) downstairs and nude upstairs. It's the only club of its kind in LA. But that walk from Starz to KH, especially on Cinco de Drinko, is risky.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Thanks sclvr, I didn't know about it being nude upstairs.

I'm looking at these addresses, and it says Crenshaw and Rosecrans. I've listened to enough west coast rap to know those are dangerous hoods. Uber sounds the safe way to go!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    That area is dicey and not safe at night, Clackport. Uber is definitely the way to go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I used to read the reviews for Starz and KH8 it seemed Starz had the nicer looking dancers - then Starz closed for a while and when it reopened I don't think it had a dayshift any longer and IDK if the talent was still as good when it reopened.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Too many gangbangers in SoCal - probably only save to walk from the parking-lot to the entrance at most.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't walk in Gardena during the light of day, so fuck no after dark
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    lopaw's a badass - so if she says it's dicey - it's dicey!!!!

She will sell you a good condo though! lol!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion