tuscl

Wed. Shadowcat Report

snowtime
Georgia
Wednesday, May 4, 2016 4:24 PM
As of Wed. night Shadowcat is still in ICU and, according to his daughter, will probably be there until Friday. On Tuesday she said he was in a lot of pain, which is certainly understandable given the length of his surgery. Today she said he told her to tell me to "bring the girls" when I visit him later this week. So he must be a little better today. I am sure it will be a slow recovery. I plan to visit him as soon as he is out of ICU. Will probably not post anything else until then.

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update.
  • Itsmytime
    8 years ago
    Go Shadow, Go. Hope you will visit Detroit in June.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Install a stripper pole in his room and bring the girls! That'll quicken his recovery!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I hope he's out of ICU soon.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Thanks for keeping us informed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Let shadow know when you are able to speak with him that he's on our minds and waiting for his return (and so are the Follies spinners).
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    Some one buy him a blow jobs now !!!!
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Snowtime, sent you a pm. I may try to go see him too if you let me know particulars. Thanks
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update, snowtime. This time is to focus on recovery so he can be all himself when the girls welcome him back.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I hope he continues to improve. Hopefully the worst is behind him. I'll be glad to hear when he's out of icu.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    It has to be tough going but it's good to read that he's coming along!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    You local Atlanta guys need to take a couple of Follies dancers to see him in the hospital over the weekend. If he is not already he'll be the most popular patient in the place after that.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Get well shadow!
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    @corvus...thought crossed my mind, but he had to have some bone grafting taken from below the waist, and we don't want to risk busting any stitches......:)
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    please send him our best wishes.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Best wishes to Shadow from me here in lil ole England. Hope the girls at Follies are aware what's happening.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, bubba267, we definitely don't want to injure our friend. Take your time, shadowcat, I've been there back in January-February 2015. Recovery tends to take time. I'm 99,5 % recovered. It took a long time and I worked my butt off to recover.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    He's in ICU? What happened to him?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Estafador.......he very recently had cancer surgery
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    oh, yikes. Good luck with that my friend. hopefully he'll be back and rearing to to get back in his old habit in no time. Or at least gets to enjoy life a while longer.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I hope he's not shy about pressing the button when he's uncomfortable. Poor guy.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Thanks for update.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    I know a nurse at that hospital that stripped her way through college. Shadow has been around so long he probably banged her in VIP back then.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hope you get well soon shadowcat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion