tuscl

Influenced by a dancer?

larryfisherman
California
Have any of you visited a club and/or have plans of visiting a club specifically to meet a dancer on TUSCL?

I'm trying to see how I can get to Detroit in the near future to meet Nina. I think she's sexy as fuck. The sad thing is that I lived in Detroit for 10 years prior to finding out about TUSCL. Oh well, that's just how life goes sometimes!

17 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Wait, which dancer on Tuscl has the biggest ass?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm still waiting for a black brickhouse TUSCL dancer
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like meeting TUSCLers of any sex (male, female, Juice) and have had the nice pleasure of meeting 15+ so far (all PLs).

Off the top of my head I'd like to meet HotStuff and Nina - and a while back would've liked to have met DuoMaxwell when she posted on here.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yes.
    1. I went to Silver Criket (a couple of times -- I missed her the first time) primarily to see Lindsay (hotstuff)
    2. I would make a special trip to Bouzouki just to see NinaBambina. As long as we don't discuss politics, I think she would be a blast to hang out with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would like to do a VIP w/ HotStuff and Nina at the same time
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you wouldn't rob me Rech, would you?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sometimes he hides his roll in the big butt of a dancer.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I never have but if I was ever in motown i'd sure try and see Nina!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Danced with duomaxwell multiple times at the Richmond, Virginia Paper Moon
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I echo the desire to go to Detroit to meet Nina and Hotstuff. I also would like to see PoleDancer in Vegas.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I think Nina's confidence is what turns me on the most.

I looked up Duomaxwell, I guess she was on here before I was here, she looks pretty good though! If I'm ever in Richmond I would pay her a visit if she's still dancing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Back when one could upload multiple pics to one's profile and be able to see them in large-size; DuoMaxwell had uploaded some full-body + face pics of her and why she had her admirers (IMO she was a looker).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers often influence me into giving them all my $$$
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i remember those pictures. she's gorgeous, chulo.

i haven't been to her club in a while and i'm curious if she's still working there

i need to go find out ASAP
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Chess- biggest ass might be Daybreaker, it's pretty nice!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman - awww, I'm excited to meet you! ;)

I have a lil bit of an ass. It's not Papi_Chulo status but I've heard many guys compliment and admire it. Remember though, I'm half white LOL.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Not many TUSCL dancers live out west. Me & SlickSpic (I miss him!) tried to meet up with a dancer here a couple years ago, but it never panned out. Probably for the best since meeting dames that you've chatted with on a fuck board can make things awkward when you do finally meet in person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion