tuscl

Cough

Ch3ll
Arizona
Any of you ever went to the SC at the tail end of your cold or even when you knew you freshly had just started a cold? What about the dancer coughing on you? How did you feel about it?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I rarely get a cold - and if I'm not feeling well I usually don't club b/c I'll probably won't enjoy myself as much - I think once one starts feeling better one is not supposed to be contagious or at least not as much.

w.r.t. a dancer coughing on me - yeah I don't like it but I don't worry about-it too much.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I've gotten the flu from a stripper because I was in the middle of my studies and I took a break to hit the club. Since the dancer was the only person I had been in contact with fit a week I could easily peg her as the culprit. I don't think I will ever suck on stripper tit again unless dipped in Listermine.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Don't think I've ever clubbed with a cold and thank goodness I haven't had dances with a dancer with a noticeable cold or illness. I would probably end things straight away. Unless she hot then I would just bathe in listermint when I got home :-)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I just came down with a cold, and I must have caught it from a stripper's toddler. I hung out with her at her apartment for a couple hours until the kid fell asleep. Then I fucked his mom on the floor. He fucked me by giving me a cold.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was waiting in her bed while Jack fucked her on the floor
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "Any of you ever went to the SC at the tail end of your cold or even when you knew you freshly had just started a cold?"

Yes. A stripper is like a healthcare worker, you get exposed to the flu dozens of times a month in your job whether you know it or not, you will have resistance to colds because of your job. I work in healthcare, I get coughed on, coughing sneezing people in waiting rooms and hallways. Paper records cant be cleaned. Tables and keyboards cleaned once a month. The heating and cooling system wont stop the viruses from floating through the hospital/clinic. I get a fever only once a year. Delsym, Zyrtec, Airborne, Coldeeze, Sudafed, and Vicodin and Im good to go the SC.

"What about the dancer coughing on you?"

No. Hasn't happened to me. Since strippers are genetically flakey and have "loose hours", they just dont come into work if they have a visible cold since no customer would buy LDs from a "disgusting" stripper.

"How did you feel about it?"

If it happened IDK how I feel. If I like what I see, IDC if it has a cold.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've had strippers who just recently came back from being off sick and still have cough/sniffles. I usually am one and done when that happens and I once got sick from them.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I stay home - if I gave a cold. I'm not s fan of having anyone cough on me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If a dancer starts coughing I just say - "seems you got something in your throat - I got a remedy for that"

:)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I prefer not to get dances from sick strippers but I have seen some with runny noses and some who suddenly felt bad. If they stink like crazy, I try to stay away.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've heard sick strippers say that the club or manager doesn't give the dancers sick days or makes them come in anyway whether they say they don't feel good or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion