Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Breakfast of Chumpions

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lol

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Chumpions"

Ace!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Lovely !!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If I were to eat that (and it looks good by the way) I would still be sitting in the McD's restroom

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shailynn - I was thinking that too. It looks good - and greasy enough to slide down quickly - possibly too quickly.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I think McD's only serves Biskits and Gravy in the south.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Mmmmmm. Heart Attack on a plate!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yes pretty bad but, oh so good on the way in, not so good on the way out:

Biscuit and Gravy Grade: D Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 serving (260 g) Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 570 Calories from Fat 324 Total Fat 36g 55% Saturated Fat 13g 65% Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium 1610mg 67% Carbohydrates 50g 17% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 4g Protein 13g Vitamin A 4% · Calcium 8% · Iron 15%

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement