tuscl

Stop the judgements

I have heard a lot of shit talk from other dancers about other dancers. Mostly about what some dancers allow customers to do. Some is touching and some sex but this drives me insane. Ladies we need to stick up for one another. Lets be real for a minute and say that no one who dances, me included is considered a goody girl. This may piss of some other dancers but lets be realistic "good girls" don't drag there pussy across a stage so a stranger can throw money on there ass. So before we start blasting our fellow dancers maybe we should look in the mirror. Im not condoning what other girls do but what I am saying is at least understand why they do. Every dancer has been asked at least once and if we were all honest we would say that we at least considered it. Again not to say its ok but to say we need to stop judging others. Every successful dancer paints the picture that sex could happen. Ive had the question how do you like it or am I to big for you. As a hustler I respond talk dirty and take my money and move on. Imagine the picture it would paint if I screamed at those questions and got offended and 10 mins later im spread eagle showing off every inch. Its just stupid to think that we are somehow better then the extra girls. At the end of the day we are all pro ho's to some degree. Some just go further then others because of their situation. So dancers be nice the say guy that just went all the way with her is about to give you a 10 and youll drop em and smile and flirt and the only difference is youll stop before she did. Show all your fellow dancers the same respect!!!

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Did I just log on to stripperweb?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I agree pd... I do understand that non-extras dancers might be frustrated having to compete with extras dancers; on the other hand, as Nina has reminded up 7 zillion times, a non-extras dancer with the total package can blow the field away, so maybe it's all just excuses.

For my part, I think it's an exercise in futility to try to get the strippers to stop judging each other. What I wish is that customer would stop taking the SW gospel and spreading it. By which I mean, using terms like "clean dancers" abso-fucking-lutely endorses the notion that extras a "Dirty" and so are the girls who do them. Some of the guys on this forum are in a bit of a denial on how strongly the terms we use shapes the way we think about things ... and every time one of us uses the term "clean dancer", it IS a judgement, it's something every lurker picks up at least subconsciously, and we're doing SW's judgey cunty work for them.

Non-judgemental terms: non-extras girl. extras girl.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    sounds reasonable. i give kudos to dancers. i would never have the guts to do what they do. and happy they do it. their reason, why would i really care? i would guess the same as the reason anyone works whatever the job. just a job.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    That is very true. Dirty means a girls that has some disease many non xtra girls are cock pincushions in there personal lives. The terms used do portray a certain image.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Right? Meanwhile, guys are running around here saying "clean dancers", etc. Maybe earn themselves their SW Lapdog merit badge :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I consider a "good" dancer to be one that's honest about dances and money, and doesn't cheat her customers. A good dancer respects her customers by not using glitter, cleaning her nipples, pussy and ass if they're used by multiple men, doesn't use glitter and makes sure her customers don't smell of perfume when they leave.

From a moral point of view, whether she does extras or not is irrelevant to me since I don't consider sex or prostitution shameful to begin with.

• metaldude
    8 years ago
    Well said PD, couldn't agree more. There are guys who post here who don't want extras. It would be completely fucked up if they judged those of us who do. To each his/her own.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    The dancers I know don't judge based on what other girls do, but feel that cheap or free extras devalue the GFE. Customers needs and expectations are just as varied and diverse as the dancers and what they offer. I go only as a show of support for my ATF, or to give her a boost on a slow day. This seems to have made me some kind of challenge or trophy to some dancers, like whoever I might give in to 'wins', because I constantly turn down amazing offers. No judgement, it's just not my style. I've got the total package, 'nuff said.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    It's in women's nature to be judgmental. I see it all the time with women from work, visit any comments section on a website or hear these "groups" with this agenda or that.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    So, um, not to derail the conversation or anything, but is that avatar you? And if so, did you post it somewhere and I missed it?

Just, you know, intellectual curiosity.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    WTF is going on here did you guys take estrogen this morning by mistake. I went to sleep last night and when I wake up it's becoming the Pink Web Site. Did I log in ring?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't get the SW site parallels ... pd is saying the dancers shouldn't judge each other and/or bash extras girls, etc., which is the exact OPPOSITE of SW. SW has taken judgement and condemnation of extras girls to high art, to the point that even the many extras girls who post there have to pose and pretend not to be. And, meanwhile, I'll note again that all the guys who use terms like "clean girls" are supporting and progressing the SW agenda. Pd's post is the anti-SW.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Sorry for the Freudian slip I meant to say solidarity sisters, you go girl, girl power, rah fuckin rah
    HAHAHAHA
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    When you gonna go post that on SW?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think PD makes a great point. I also think this site is more enjoyable (than the pink site) because it is less judgemental regarding both customers and dancers. I joined stripclubjunkie - since I hoped it would be less judgemental than stripperweb (and since the folks on stripperweb are very upfront telling others that site is dancers-only) - and I enjoy these discussions more (since they are less about judging others).

To change the subject - is there a larger view of PD's avatar? Since it looks very interesting - and by interesting I mean very hot!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You're probably preaching to the choir here.

I imagine for many dancers, being able to say "I may grind against dicks for money, but I don't fuck " helps them sleep better at night.

Also, the SW response would be if there were no extras girls, guys wouldn't ask. Especially if some girls offer cheap extras, it's harder to dance clean and make money. I'd counter the market should decide, but there will always be those who try to protect their interests through intimidation.

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    JamesSD you make a good point. This is serious stuff for the SW dancers since it can cost them money. Cash flow is something that must be protected at all costs. The intimidation and judgements are part of protecting their money.
  • willnicolas77
    8 years ago
    be honest with you, from a "john," I like the tease best. I'm older now, and get all kinds of attention at clubs. Maybe the girls think I have money. Anyways, what turns me on isn't slut behavior, it's feeling like someone finds me attractive. after that, sure, extras are good.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Careful Poledancer, say that on SW and you may get blasted if not banned lol
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    ^^ Ha Ha - she'll be banned for 9 lives !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion