tuscl

Is san jose gay to blame for all the gayness lately?

chessmaster
Illinois
I think so.

14 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    It's a fad, much how when Caitlyn Jenner came out as transgender suddenly we must allow men like him whom claim to be women to use the ladies restroom, because well..... You know I quit and don't give a shit. Never did.

SJG is gay and he loves it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    No, San Jose GUY is to blame. Well, and Juice too because Juice is fucking everybody, he doesn't care if you're a man or a woman, you're still getting fucked.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you say San Jose Guy is to blame, doesn't that mean that San Jose Gay is to blame as well.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    GA/UY - it's all the same
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm glad you finally came out - how does your mom feel about it?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Troll Notice: watch out for this 'san_jose_gay'. He posts trying to imitate me.

Here, Meat72 brags about how he uses trolling as a retaliatory weapon simply because he does not agree with many of my views.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

It has been obvious that 'san_jose_gay' and Meat72 are the same. But it also looks like Meat72 is DoctorPhil.

Right here, Meat72 uses the word 'giy' in conjunction with mention of psych meds.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Well what he must have meant was, Robert Gie, an artist and psychiatric patient. But as Meat72 presents himself, that is not something he would likely know about. It is something DoctorPhil would know about. And DoctorPhil is the one who always talks about meds.

http://mikejay.net/wp-content/uploads/20…

http://mikejay.net/the-art-of-mind-contr…

So here we have it, 'san_jose_gay', 'Meat72', 'DoctorPhil', trolls all, and all the same, and responding to each other on the same threads.

Meat72 is this guy's primary handle. He is nothing but a creepy jackass.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    San Jose Guy has Asperger's syndrome and is a troll proven by his nearly 7,000 comments of no value. However San Jose Gay is a true all American honest side of the alter ego San Jose Guy, trying to fight for equal rights for the mentally same.

Thank you San Jose Gay for fighting for what is right.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm no fan of SJG but I don't get a 'gay' vibe from him. He is many things- an ass-clown, a douche bag, a person who is intolerant of other viewpoints (religion, psychiatry, etc) which he says are authoritarian and wants to set up a cult/ authoritarian collective himself. Screw him (figuratively, not literally) to call him gay is to disparage LGBT people. I'm not saying this to be politically correct, just I wouldn't want to be lumped in with him.

If you want to see something that makes me wonder about 'gayness' it is Forgot2wipe aka Anthony Weinerdog's latest rant about most of us being confused about what is gay. I get it- he is sticking with the definition that homosexual acts occur between people of the same sex and heterosexual acts occur between two individuals of different sexes and for the most part he is correct. I can pardon him for wanting a little prostrate play or having a partner play with his bunghole, that's between him and his assumed female partner. Where he turns my stomach is when he starts advocating that felching your own cum out of anyone's ass can be a heterosexual act.... I think when a guy takes semen into his own mouth he's crossed a line on a slippery slope here. Semen and Feces simultaneously in your mouth?? Ummmm, I think you just slid down a very slippery slope here and they GayDAR alarm starts ringing a very loud klaxon..... Just happened to browse that when I wasn't signed in because normally Anthony Weinerdog is on my ignore list (I have all of 3 persons on it and even SJG doesn't rate that treatment---- yet)

Just my .02. And the ongoing Dougster/Rickyboy bromance??? They need to get a room!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'd hope that my gayness has nothing to do with san jose guy.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG has asked me to join him in his left leaning abilities. I'm not into his California style sex escapades so I just ignore him. He's the only one I've got on ignore, due to his gayness.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    ^ then you'd best put me on ignore too since I am probably the only truly gay person on this site. And my left leaning California style is just a bonus.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you bad girl!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gaffagain, you've not been invited to anything. And you won't be when my organization makes it to Indiana either.

And you had better not be into any sexual escapades. After all, you promote yourself as an exemplar of Christian virtue.

You fucking liar!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion