tuscl

TUSCL Rankings

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I'm getting confused in my old age. I can't keep up with all these new words the young 'ins are using. Please rank from worst to best.

DS
ATF
Unicorn
Great White Buffalo

12 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    They are all the same.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    For the most part they are all the same thing, but I would put ATF on a level just below the other three.

For me personally even though I would consider them pretty much the same, here's how I would rank them (in order of "worst" to best):

1 Unicorn: I'm not sure the exact meaning but I would consider to be a rare dancer that you only see on one visit and then never again. She's a 10 and gives a great lap dance/VIP or extras and you hope to see her again but she doesn't give you her number and you never see her working again.

2. ATF: literally your all time favorite dancer. You must have known her for a long enough time to have developed some type of relationship in the club or P4P OTC. While often times an ATF can also be a DS or GWB she also might not be. Basically she's the best of all the dancers you've met, so if you've only met lackluster dancers then your ATF might not be as good as someone else's.

Great White Buffalo: A rare dancer that you have great chemistry with and amazing sex but you might not realize this at the time. During your relationship with a GWB you might not realize just how great the sex is until years down the road you think back and realize that she was the best sex you ever had.

4: Dream Stripper: JS has described this best. Basically she is beyond a perfect ten in your eyes, great personality, amazing see, and she fulfills all of your desires and might even introduce you to new things you've never done but now enjoy. DS's are very rare but it is possible to meet more than one on your lifetime if your lucky.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've defined a DS many times, and football guy has captured the idea. It's the best a dancer can possibly be for you.

An all time fav is just that -- the best you've ever had. She may or may not be so good as to qualify as a DS.

Calling a PLs fav a unicorn is basically a way of questioning the validity of his judgment. You're saying that she can't possibly be as good as he claims because what he is claiming is impossible.

Great white buffalo is an animal that lives on the plains. They were shot in great numbers back in the 1800s.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Glossary is at the bottom of the page. Read it. Learn it
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    We all use ATF (and CF).

DS would be the ultimate ATF and even my old ATF wasn't a DS so I'm still waiting to find one, but if I do I'll use that abbrv. Unicorn and GW Buffalo I'll take a pass on because they're stupid.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Quit blaming the younger guys for this. It's all these old fucks that have screwed up this system. You know how you meet an old relative and they call you 6 names before they get yours right? Well certain old farts on here get all these initials and abbreviations fucked up and start making new ones up. After awhile we have 8 designations for the same type of stripper!!!!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    There is only CF and ATF. They can be the same but there can only be a maximum of 1 of each. All the rest is non-sense.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ so what do I call me 8th favorite ATF and my 3rd favorite CF?????? Lol.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    We all use ATF.... and most of us use it somewhat ironically. That is, although it literally means All Time Favorite (meaning, there should be just one), most of us talk about multiple ATFs. Which explodes the heads of the more anal retentive among us :)

DS: over-romanticized term used by JS. Fits JS's style perfectly, but for everyone else, it's just embarrassing. I mean, even more embarrassing than spending time on a strip club board.

Unicorn and Great White Buffalo: two rarely-used words that basically mean something in between ATF and DS

In short: just use ATF, you pack of fucks.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The worst is DS. JohnSmith said DS is higher than ATF, but yet he has 28 DS's.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Moto who gives a fuck what you call it if she gets your engine running then she's good to you.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    OK
    My use of unicorn has less to do with sex (not that it's unimportant!) Than with extraordinarily rare characteristics, like going to school for a mathematics and cryptology degree while stripping. Or for an incredibly sensuous woman. It's not that women like that don't exist in strip clubs; they're just extremely rare.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion