tuscl

Experts

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:59 PM
I wish 1 or 2 of the experts on here would just come to the KC area and go to the club with me and show me how it is done...haha

17 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Well shit!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's not always the experts but what you can get away with inside the club. For Christ sakes even Rech can get laid in Detroit, but in some instances even JS69 throwing stacks of money at strippers in Slicklizzard, Alabama may not be able to pull a dancer out of the club.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^EVEN RECH HAHAHAHA
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Maybe if you spent less time here asking stuff and more time actually in the club you'd learn everything the same way we did- by doing it, not asking about it.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @sclvr...thanks for the advice. It is funny you have only 2 reviews in 6 years as a member. Please just give actual advice or don't comment at all. Thanks
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Here's a news flash for you junior- reviews are nice but they don't mean shit here in the discussion area. Go to a club and learn everything the same way we all did. That's my advice.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Expert advice. ..don't get frustrated by the learning process. Accept it goes by faster and smoother than you'd think
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Well, unless you're counting something run out of someone's single wide trailer there are no SC's in slick lizard,al. As far as I remember they don't even have a red light and there was one greasy spoon hole in the wall they called a place to eat but I think even it shut down. I ate there once and you couldn't have paid me to go back.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    John's consulting service may be available. Ho much can you pay per hour? Remember, you might find a DS.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I am willing to provide you with my expert instruction. All you need to do is pay for my first class airfare, my five star hotel, and my stripper fun. You may watch me and see how it is done.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You know what you'll say when you come to Detroit? Toto, I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    To be fair, clubbing in Detroit is like shooting fish in a barrel. If you are NOT offered extras by at least one girl, you think something is wrong with you...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yep on enough visits that eventually happened to me a few nights. I determined I was in the RONG club that night or I didn't talk to enough dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One can learn a lot on the discussion board and reading reviews
  • jbdsm
    8 years ago
    You have directly flights to PHX on Southwest. My advice is get the hell out of KC and have a good time.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Crazy Joe, Juice, and shailynn love the KFC area isn't that where chakken fangers originated
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion