tuscl

Ohio Anchor Resigns Over Nude Photos

Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:44 PM
[view link] CORRECTION: Ohio Anchor Resigns Over Nude Photos CORRECTION: A headline on this website erroneously reported Tuesday that Youngstown anchor Catherine Bosley, of WKBN-TV, was fired from her job after nude photographs of her surfaced on the Internet. The story was provided by our partner website, [view link] in Cleveland. Bosley, in fact, resigned from her position at WKBN. We regret the error. YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Members of the media are expected to represent the community with the utmost class and respect, Cleveland TV station WEWS reported. But one northeast Ohio news anchor went to an extreme she never thought would catch up to her -- until she made national news -- on the wrong side of the camera. Catherine Bosley, a news anchor for 10 years at WKBN in Youngstown, Ohio, was used to having her picture taken. However, someone took pictures of her after she stripped naked during a wet T-shirt contest while she was vacationing in Key West, Fla., last year with her husband. "It was just a spur of the moment, silly, irresponsible thing to do that I regretted a great deal the next morning," Bosley said. She lived with the secret for 10 months until the pictures showed up on the Internet about a week ago. Now she's out of a job. "I felt like I disappointed myself. I felt like I disappointed God. And should anything like this get out, I disappointed this entire community," Bosley said. She claims she had just recovered from a deadly lung disease and wanted to celebrate life. "It was 20 to 30 minutes of my life. It didn't hurt anybody. I didn't do anything obscene. It was funny at the time," Bosley said. "I know that I have to set a standard and I'm a bit of a role model so I take responsibility for what I'm supposed to be held up to," she said. "This definitely goes down in one of those categories of what was I thinking? What was I thinking?" Bosley said she asked bouncers at the bar where the contest was held if the contest would be a part of the "Girls Gone Wild" video, or if anything would make it to the national level. They said no. Bosley is working with a lawyer to determine if any action can be taken against the bar. Copyright 2004 by . All rights reserved.

14 comments

• Officer
    20 years ago
    Nice bod! Too bad she lost her job and that the U.S. is so puritanical abut nudity!
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    I think she should get Diane Sawyer's job, and katie couric's too. I would love to titty fucks those perky fake boobs.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    This lady was interviewed by Diane Sawyer on "Good Morning America" today and came across very well. She apparently has been battling some life threatening health problems and got carried away celebrating some recent good news. Bet she gets a ton of job offers and comes out smelling like a rose. I wish her luck.
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    <blockquote><b><i>Let this be a lesson not to put much faith in what bouncers tell you!</i></b></blockquote> Never Pay a bouncer for CONVERSATION because bouncers frequently LIE and/or MANIPULATE customers into PAYING for CONVERSATION.
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    <a href="[view link]" target="_blank" title="[OPENS IN A NEW WINDOW]">[view link] <a href="[view link]" target="_blank" title="[OPENS IN A NEW WINDOW]">[view link] <blockquote><b><i>I knew Yoda wasn't the choir boy he tries to portray here often. Jacking off from someone else's misery. </b></i></blockquote><p> KingPin, ROTFLMFAO, that was a good one. Yoda, Kamryn was correct on the other thread, KingPin is a she. Only a woman would have phrased it like that.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    I knew Yoda wasn't the choir boy he tries to portray here often. Jacking off from someone else's misery. Yoda has split personalities. At least I'm consistant.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    C & S, This is the most usefull post I have ever seen from you. Thanks!
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    Let this be a lesson not to put much faith in what bouncers tell you!
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    PICS ARE CLEARER ON THIS SITE: [view link]
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    Bunch of tittilating pics here: [view link]
  • reliance
    20 years ago
    So, does anyone have a link to the pictures???
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Another slut who is made to face her demeaning actions. She should have become a dancer. At least then she would have gotten paid for showing her tits. There is probably much more to the story. Like the threesome she and her husband had with one of the bouncers. Sluts never cease to amaze me.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    NA: I agree, FOX would LOVE to have her...
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    I think she should try out for a job at FOX news, they'd probably consider it a plus, besides I'd like to see Laurie Dhue in a wet-t contest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion