tuscl

Waiting for girls to get ready

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Do you ever see girls that you haven't seen before come into a club in their day clothes and think they look just your type and then wonder why it takes the majority of them so long to get ready and come out of the changing room? This happens to me frequently when I am over there. Maybe it's a girly thing but I often think "FFS, how long does it take to get your clothes off, put on you make up and put your stripper gear on".

26 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    London - anyone that's lived with a woman knows that answer.

Guys are ready in two minutes, girls take two hours. :-)

It's the nature of the beast. Lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't think they take any longer than any other 20-something partygirl... And keep in mind, many are dressing for the other girls, to some extent, so they'll put on little touches that take time but only other women notice. I notice I easily wait 90 minutes for my ATATF to get readyd, when I'm at her place60-
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't think they take any longer than any other 20-something partygirl... And keep in mind, many are dressing for the other girls, to some extent, so they'll put on little touches that take time but only other women notice. I notice I easily wait 60-90 minutes for my ATATF to get readyd, when I'm at her place. Plus, there's the distraction of socializing with the other girls and drinking/toking back there
    Which is not to say I don't get impatient as fuck. Just that it's no different frm any other young woman, to me
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've been told that the dressing rooms are too small for the number of girls trying to get ready. It also takes time to smoke a joint or shoot up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; women in general will always take long to get ready and many of them pay attention to all the little details that take extra-time.

And I’m sure part of it is them taking extra-time to get mentally ready for a night of hustling & dealing w/ old, fat, bald, PLs

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've also heard that they may have a makeup person (e.g. house mom etc) that will do the makeup for some of the girls thus they may have to wait their turn.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    LG I have notice same thing and it is irritating, but the end result is usually worth the wait.

Papi is right about the makeup girl and Follies has one that is super hot. Occasionally she will mingle with the PLs, who wish she was on stage.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'm sure most of the reasons speculated upon here are accurate, but it's still annoying as fuck.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    This rarely happens to me, but waiting on women to get ready is a major pain in the ass for sure. ITC or OTC.

A few years ago I was in Vegas watching the lovely nude dancing girls, all 4-5 of them, at Talk of the Town. It was getting time for me to head to the airport when a stunning young blonde walked in. About 10 minutes went by when I talked to the manager/bar tender/what ever she was, and asked about the blonde. I mentioned I would love to have her come dance for me. I hadn't even seen her on stage yet. The manager went in the back, returning within about 30 seconds and told me "she'll be right out"! Nice. She came out within about three minutes and we had a very nice time before I left, only wishing I had more time and money that particular day.

On the other end of the spectrum, I have arrived at one of my favorite clubs and made contact with my Number One girl. Less than 5 minutes later we were on the way to my room for a romp. All she did was change her shoes, remove her top/bra and slip on a form fitting full length cotton dress. Done. That was a very accommodating girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I used to ask the DS all the why it took her so long to come out of the dressing room. The most common answers were: (1) doing hair, (2) doing makeup, (3) dealing with management issues (mostly then bitching at her about something), and (4) talking to other dancers.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    One of my old faves took 2 or 3 hours to get ready
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's par for the course. I waited 45 minutes for a dancer on my birthday to get ready for me. It's par for the course for both dancers and civilian women. You get used to it. They're getting beautiful not just for us but for *them* too (it helps with her confidence to feel she looks good).
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Often they are back there shooting the shit with the other girls, and on their phone phishing for reg's to come in. Add the clothes & makeup thing and it's a surprise that they ever come out at all.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yes some take about an hour to get ready. i prefer the girls that come with their make up already done so they don't take so long.
  • likesnudegirls
    8 years ago
    I have also noticed that it takes a long time for the girls get ready. I have also noticed that I am frequently disappointed when they finally do get out and get on stage and dance. I imagined them to be much better looking than they turned out to be.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Depends on the dancer and the club. One of my favorites worked at two different clubs. First club it took her about 45 minutes to an hour to get ready. Second club she was out in less than 20 minutes.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I haven't paid much attention the last few years. It's been that long since I waited on any favorite. I did notice it took some dancers an hour or two to get ready. No surprise though because I have a few sisters. Females can turn a 5 minute shopping trip into an hour or two shopping trip without breaking a sweat.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    But isn't it amazing how fast they can get ready when it is time to leave the VIP room?
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Part of why it takes so long as the fact that a lot of them aren't nearly as good looking without makeup and in regular clothes, as opposed to the clothes they strip out of. This seems to be especially true the older the dancers get. That's not universally true (my former favorite Angel could go from just showing up to on the floor in 15 minutes, but then again, if she knew I was waiting, she wouldn't dilly dally), but it seems reasonable for a lot of girls.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Yes, SC, exactly right. I know girls take a shit load of time to get ready usually - but that's when they are getting dressed to go out. In a club all they have to do is get their kit off and put skimpy clothes on. You'd think they would want to get out asap to start earning.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I very rarely get to the clubs that my favs work at before them. So more often it's them texting me to make sure I'm still coming to visit with them. OTOH it generally takes women longer to get ready to go out than men.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Part of why it takes so long as the fact that a lot of them aren't nearly as good looking without makeup and in regular clothes, as opposed to the clothes they strip out of."

I've always found it fascinating how strippers look in the club with dark lights and caked with makeup, vs in the light with little makeup vs on their facebook or instagram. I often like to position myself where I can see the girls who just arrived at the club as they walk to the back, just because I love seeing them fresh off the street, and then the transformation. Sometimes you can guess who looks hot without makeup, sometimes not. I had a CF a couple of years ago whose face was only so-so ITC, even in the dark and made up... but the girl was really cute on her facebook page. Just one of those things, she was super super photogenic (even my pro photographer friend says he can't predict which women will be photogenic -- he has to take pictures and see how they come out).
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I do my hair and makeup at home so when I get to work all I usually have to do is freshen up and get dressed. I hate spending a lot of time in the dressing room, straight up missing out on money.
  • judyjudy
    8 years ago
    should not take more than an hour guys...
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This is one of those things I am happy to freed from (since my divorce). The wait for my ex to get ready was lengthy. Now it's much quicker - as my teenage daughters get ready pretty quickly -

I'm sure it's similar to getting to the office - as mentioned by JS69. She probably doesn't realize how long and annoying the wait is for you.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I think it depends on how much they did at home. If they just need some touch up they are quicker than starting from scratch. Also they probably do a lot of gossiping too which slows them down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion