tuscl

Anything Going Sunday Afternoon in Vegas?

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Saturday, April 23, 2016 2:16 PM
Anyone know if any of the clubs are worth visiting on a Sunday afternoon, say between 12-4? For that matter, I'm not even sure if they're open.

9 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Shrug
  • MMM000
    8 years ago
    Sapphire Day Club opened this weekend. Anybody go?
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I've never been, but I've heard it's good.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey rookie!!!! Most stripclubs in Vegas never close - they are always open. Therefore if you go into one at 12PM on a Sunday - there will be at least a few others PLs in there like you, not sure how many dancers but it's worth a stop if you don't have anything better to do.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, thanks for the reply! I did a little recon and it turns out many are indeed open during the day. I wanted to take it just a step further and see if anyone has particular experience in Vegas and knew which would be hoppin' on a Sunday between noon and 4:00, and which are duds.
    8 years ago
    If you got something better to do, than do it. Sunday afternoons are going to be very slim pickings. Not going to be many guys so not going to be many quality girls. If I were to go I'd probably go to Spearmint Rhino or Cheetahs. I'd avoid OG and Crazy Horse 3. I doubt Treasures would be open. Beyond that, no clue.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    OG in the afternoon works best for me. All the others will be dead, not that OG is buzzing on any afternoon let alone Sunday. On my next visit I'll probably play craps on Sunday PM
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's Sunday morning now - but I hope you saved your cash - and bet on Jon Jones - and enjoyed the fights too!
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Just spent the last nine hours in Palomino... not sure I'll make it to the afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion