Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Noxious gas

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

You are in the VIP with your favorite and she's grinding away on you, bringing you the pleasure you richly deserve :) She farts in your face. What do you do? Take one for the team??? Express displeasure and disgust??

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sometimes you've got to say "farting in my face = not brilliant!"

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Knowing my sensitivity. I would probably cough and it would kill the mood. IF not I would come back with one of 2

  1. There is only one person that would give me the raspberries

  2. Oh look it winked at me. It must want my cock.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Oh this reminds me.. Go look up porn bloopers hehehehe

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Did you see that movie fart yet?

Dont bother, it really stinks anyway

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice pays extra for that

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

I would tell her that response usually occurs after Jr leaves the tunnel.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Only had a dancer toot once during a dance, and thankfully it wasn't in my face. She was horrified and ran off before I even had time to react.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Did someone say pull my finger ?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

NOOOOOO

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Thar she blows matey!!!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If it happens once - and it's not a full crop dusting - it's ok for everyone to ignore it. But if it turns into cluster bombing - she should switch positions - so you aren't faced with the offending ass - and she should apologize.

That is unless you paid extra for the gas...

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Probably not possible ITC but for OTC/ escort outcalls/ civilians multiple candles burning around the bedchamber are a great way to disperse gas from either party :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

good thing that didn't happen to Da Onion

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The one advantage of the loud music played at most clubs is that I can fart all I want and nobody notices unless of course it is a stinky one. :)

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

If she's grinding, how is she farting in your face?

I have smelled gas at times when I'm getting many dances but it's not a big deal. As long as it does not make me throw up, I don't say anything.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

It would improve the smell of some of the clubs I have been to. In those cases I would say thank you.

I hate the smell of the smokey clubs.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Think about it, Bavarian. Is she going to be in constant contact. Most of us if we have the opportunity lift our opening a little to pass gas. :)

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

Mikey, for real. That would have been awful timing with her naked ass in my face.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement