tuscl

Will she care about this?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:10 PM
During sex with DS III, I called her the name of DS I. Twice. I caught myself quickly each time and probably only said the first half of the name of the DS, but still. We were both high but not real fucked up high, if that matters. Will she care about this? I am by far her best and favorite customer. But I know she's not my girlfriend no matter how much she treats my penis like she is. In my defense, I said this both times during a sensuous bareback reverse camel toe slide, so all I could really see of her is my dick exploring her amazing vagina. DS I and III have almost identical looking little tiny pink pussies. Thus my confusion.

12 comments

• 72_os
    8 years ago
    I don't believe this bitch gives a shit Long term just call DS 1-99 baby or bae
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I doubt it. I once told a dancer that I couldn't get a dance from her because her stage name was the same as my daughter's. She said "Just call me whatever you like". Jokingly I said "How about bitch" and she said "That'll work".
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Just don't call her San Jose Guy. That might confuse her.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    lol John you're something else! Posts like this is why I keep coming back to TUSCL
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Just go take a shit in juices closet. Thats what i do
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I eat stripper ass like I'm The Human Centipede! Who the fuck is cflock?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    She probably thinks of you as a geriatric dipshit. She justs wants your money, anyway.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice actually gave solid advice for once - go with it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Names are over rated. I doubt she cares. The change in the look of the $20 bills might be more annoying to her -
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Just don't call her San Jose Guy. That might confuse her." Ace point! "She probably thinks of you as a geriatric dipshit. She justs wants your money, anyway." Brilliant point!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She might. I was with OTC girl 2 the other night and she saw text on my phone for OTC girl 1. You could tell her wheels were spinning after that & she started asking questions about OTC girl 1 cause they have/had worked at the same club. However she fucked me MORE passionately after this and came several times so might have only been short term.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    All she cares is that you had cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion