tuscl

Trumps jet not registered

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:51 PM
According to Yahoo news Donald Trump is not registered and is flying with an expired registration, another item mentioned in the article it only costs $5. to register an aircraft yet auto registrations cost over $50. and more WTF.

16 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    He's an idiot.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^sorry I forgot to post the link here it is [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... it only costs $5. to register an aircraft yet auto registrations cost over $50. and more WTF ..." Simple - it's a money-grab
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Trump is Broke !!!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I'm going to sign up
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I wonder if Juice's jet is registered
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice just got his jet repainted to look like a Chackin drumstick which is sponsored by Popeyes Chicken. It's pretty sweet.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rare photo of Juice's plane..... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ not Popeyes Chicken its Papi Chulo's Chakken
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Maybe Trump had to file for bankruptcy...again?
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    The plane in question (Cessna Citation) is probably one that Trump doesn't use as much as his higher profile Boeing 757 (executive configuration, normally carries ~ 180 passengers). He was probably so busy flying on the larger plane that the registration detail on smaller plane slipped his mind.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I think it is funny how much the MediaMatters/Soros "journalists" will dig to find trash on Trump. Even funnier when they completely fail to notice that the expired registration is on a Cessna and Trump is flying abound in a Boeing 737. I am not a Trump fan, but bias is pretty extreme.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Or he's just incompetent or negligent. Why are people willing to put him in the white house if he cant even keep up with his own plane registration or at least hire someone to keep track of it?(i mean since he was such a successful businessman and all.)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ My thoughts exactly chess, another point to consider the great deal maker cant make a deal to get rid of Kasich and Cruze seems to be making deals with delegates under his nose. Trump is full of shit.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Twentyfive, the $5 is for renewal of the federal registration ( airframe number) and does not include any other costs, like state registration, taxes, inspections, certifications, FBO fees, hangers, fuel and maintaining the aircraft. For instance; that Cessna 755 of Trump's would cost over $400,000 a year to operate if it were flying between 4,000 and 5,000 hours per year, landing at more than a dozen airfields and based near NYC.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Your auto registration renewal is just for license plate just like that, it doesn't include taxes, maintenance, insurance and the like, but I don't know of any auto registration less than $50-$75 and its only for one year, the airframe number is renewed for three years .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion