Looks like Floriduh has competition.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 24-year-old woman was arrested outside the Silver Cricket adult entertainment club, 25321 Michigan Ave., on April 7 for being intoxicated while attempting to break out car windows in the parking lot.

Dearborn Police were called to the club at 3 a.m. following a report that an intoxicated woman was causing a disturbance in the parking lot.

When police arrived, the club’s manager was holding the woman on the ground as she was cursing and flailing around, according to a report.

The manager told police that earlier in the evening, the woman, who is an employee at the club, was complaining that she was not making any money that night.

After consuming alcohol and acting belligerent at the bar, the manager kicked her out of the club.

She then threatened to break out car windows in the parking lot, and began beating on a car’s window with her high-heeled shoe.

Police took the woman into custody and, at the police station, she claimed that she had not consumed any alcohol that night, only wine.

An officer told her that wine does contain alcohol, and she blew a .13 percent blood alcohol content into a Breathalyzer. She was arrested for disorderly intoxication.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "... Police took the woman into custody and, at the police station, she claimed that she had not consumed any alcohol that night, only wine ..."

Yeap - sounds like a stripper

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Stripping can be a stressful job
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Nope Florida still has no competition.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This happens everytime HotStuff drinks wine.

Let this be a lesson, this is one of few clubs in Detroit metro thst doesnt valet. I'd flip my shit if I came out to a broken window in my rental car.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    On a related story of another drunk woman:

Drunk woman is caught driving around with a 15ft TREE stuck in the grill (there are pictures in the link):

Maryann Christy, 54, was arrested in January for driving while intoxicated. Concerned locals reported her to police after seeing tree stuck in her grill. Officers said both airbags had deployed, likely as a result of hitting the tree. Christy, who smelled of alcohol and failed breath tests, said she hit the tree near her home, around three miles from where she was stopped:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    "But ocifer...hic, I haven't had ANYTHING to drink tonight jus wine!!!"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    $20 Rech is the one that pissed off the dancer! Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She didn't know that wine has alcohol in it. That sounds like a solid legal defense to me. It's just an honest misunderstanding. I'm sure her lawyer can get her out of it.
  • Ermita_Nights
    9 years ago
    It's "Silver Criket" not "Cricket."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ it's the same club (same address) - Cricket used to go by Silver Cricket (s
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    She's already got her defense set up - as she didn't know the wine contained alcohol - I'd recommend a call to Jackie Childs - to get her off!

Hope that reference isn't too old or obscure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Kramer would agree
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Lesson to drunk women everywhere: Don't drive around with a 15 foot tall tree stuck in your grill. You might get stopped on suspicion of drunk driving. Just a hunch.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    Floriduh? Not even close.
    Had she been eaten by an alligator while her 8 kids were waiting in her car for her to smash car windows with her high heels that were loaded with blasting caps, it might have made the list on the "Florida Man" series of stories or received an honorable mention on the Darwin Awards.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hey Rech, let's meet there and find out who she is, drop $1000 on her to help her legal defense effort.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    No name in the article but I can make some inquiries if this is important. The number of girls who drink wine at the criket is limited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion